Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
No I'mma call someone who is messaging a vulnerable 15 year old ( his words out his mouth) an absolute predator pedlo t!!

It's not just morally wrong it's controlling sick behaviour to want to get with a child let alone a vulnerable one sorry but he is a pedlo
True, lets hope he's been put on RSO. Think cause in my line of work i've had to read some s that's as worse if not more; I dont use the terms lightly💀

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I think this is a lie to excuse why he’s not on it.

Banned accounts show up in following lists, and I know Angie was following Alfie on her 16 account and she was following 10 people.

She’s now following 9 and Alfie isn’t on there, and if he was banned he would be on there as a banned account like in the photo.

Yet another lie they’re peddling to try and protect a predator.

IMG_6142.png
I am never getting on your dside s girl!! You give FBI run for their money

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
EQ has covid and is flying back to the UK tomorrow. I don't agree with unsuspectingly putting people at risk. A whole plane full at risk of getting it. Who's to know how vulnerable anyone could be health wise on that plane.
Normally you catch it on a plane

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
No I'mma call someone who is messaging a vulnerable 15 year old ( his words out his mouth) an absolute predator pedlo t!!

It's not just morally wrong it's controlling sick behaviour to want to get with a child let alone a vulnerable one sorry but he is a pedlo

Potentially controversial opinion but wrongun - absolutely, predatory - yes but given the definition of paedophile, I’m not ok with sticking that on him until I’ve seen evidence to support that. I say this as someone who believes the word is thrown about too easily on the app, therefore it undermining the actual definition and diluting it somewhat.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Badgyalsqueak and Mabel going at it in @sere6988

Seems its Julie/yvonnes/badgyals turn today

youtube fighting GIF

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
EQ has covid and is flying back to the UK tomorrow. I don't agree with unsuspectingly putting people at risk. A whole plane full at risk of getting it. Who's to know how vulnerable anyone could be health wise on that plane.
According to her live she's back in uk