Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Potentially controversial opinion but wrongun - absolutely, predatory - yes but given the definition of paedophile, I’m not ok with sticking that on him until I’ve seen evidence to support that. I say this as someone who believes the word is thrown about too easily on the app, therefore it undermining the actual definition and diluting it somewhat.
No I understand what your saying love Ialso thing pedlo gets thrown about to much on this app, the way I see it is this is the stuff we know about! If he is willing to do this then I have no doubt h has done worse , but that's my opinion

I do agree pedlo gets thrown about to much though 👍

Mar 2, 2024
So they thought Lisa was trolling Gemma, and it turns out Gemma was trolling herself?

Who the do is gemma

Britney Spears What GIF

Gemma Hatton I think? Green hair. Always at hospital or something wrong etc

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
So a while ago Manda had a live about these messages she got, I remember her saying that they knew who it was because the person that sent the messages knew stuff only Gemma told someone (we now know as lisa)

Then a woman joined the box(can't remember who) but she made a good point and kinda said how do we know it was the person that Gemma told and maybe it was Gemma herself.. she said it in a roundabout way, not straight up blaming Gemma but she was met with silence.

So looks like she was right, and Gemma trolled herself? Sent herself messages and then blamed Lisa.

Weird as do.