James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Everybody

Jun 27, 2024
England
Is there an age limit to calling out liars then 🤷
Or maybe an age limit on TT? 🤷
Or just your account in particular?? 🤷‍♀️
Was there an age limit to people donating to your GFM?? If so I didn’t get the memo. 🤷‍♀️
Surely it’s your demographic who should have better things to do.
Just replying on an online forum because you appear to have turned your comments off .. again. I wonder why 🤷

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
Football is on and I'm bored, I know this was brought up way too many pages ago, but did anyone actually look at the posters profile and notice he did an update? So Jamie boy actually now has a criminal record for scamming no wonder he was especially keen to remove the GFM.....
1000020158.jpg 1000020156.jpg
So he was a fat do 7yrs ago too aswell as a convicted scammer 🤣🤣🤣

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
Football is on and I'm bored, I know this was brought up way too many pages ago, but did anyone actually look at the posters profile and notice he did an update? So Jamie boy actually now has a criminal record for scamming no wonder he was especially keen to remove the GFM.....
1000020158.jpg 1000020156.jpg
Great find Snooty 👍 8 years ago… this is what some people on here have been saying for years but nobody wanted to listen. Thankfully people have now begun to see through his lies.
Thing is, a few years ago if you became an acquaintance of James but smelled a rat (as the majority soon do) it was hard trying to find and piece together the evidence based on a hunch.
Now, if you search his name the evidence is all out there for everyone to find. You’re never going to be able to run away from it this time James. Ever! This will follow you around for the rest of your life, will affect whatever you do in the future. This isn’t me gloating, it’s a fact. You’ve been the architect of your own downfall by taking your lies a step too far and underestimating the strength and solidarity of the cancer support community.

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
Great find Snooty 👍 8 years ago… this is what some people on here have been saying for years but nobody wanted to listen. Thankfully people have now begun to see through his lies.
Thing is, a few years ago if you became an acquaintance of James but smelled a rat (as the majority soon do) it was hard trying to find and piece together the evidence based on a hunch.
Now, if you search his name the evidence is all out there for everyone to find. You’re never going to be able to run away from it this time James. Ever! This will follow you around for the rest of your life, will affect whatever you do in the future. This isn’t me gloating, it’s a fact. You’ve been the architect of your own downfall by taking your lies a step too far and underestimating the strength and solidarity of the cancer support community.
Exactly 💯 even if the police never catch up with him which is highly unlikely now that we know he has a criminal record for this type of crime and not only do we know the police CERTAINLY know so it would give the GMP more impetus to follow up all the reports we and others have made as there's more likelihood of a charge sticking.
More for the public domain bimbo jimbo

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
Exactly 💯 even if the police never catch up with him which is highly unlikely now that we know he has a criminal record for this type of crime and not only do we know the police CERTAINLY know so it would give the GMP more impetus to follow up all the reports we and others have made as there's more likelihood of a charge sticking.
More for the public domain bimbo jimbo
Yeah I’ve given them a nudge

Attachments

• IMG_1770.png
    IMG_1770.png
    104.2 KB · Views: 59

katemck

Jun 24, 2024
ireland
I did the same 😪 i am in contact with gofundme as they want me to send proof of why i say he is a fraud. Thankfully I came across this page. Then when I questioned him on being away on holiday i got a nasty dm and got blocked. But we are not fools, as the people in this forum have reassured me of!!! 😘
Yes I’m the same - I’ve used this page as my basis. It’s not the money (I only donated 20€) it’s the principle - I’ll be so wary of donating again to ppl because of him - which isn’t fair on ppl who genuinely need & deserve help.