James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Sep 7, 2024
Bolton
We are sick? Says Jimmy who takes photos of the outside of a cancer hospital pretending he is being treated there. Steals RNLI videos pretending its him, steals photos of cancer survivors instagram pretending its him. Posts fb posts saying they have become a dad. Wow.

YOU brought your dad in to this by lying about him, like you lie about everything. Remember your ex that you did a vile thing to? I have his messages too.
My ex? What have I done to my ex lol

moonlight

Mar 8, 2024
I block s bags like yourself who hide behind keyboards! Using fake user names! If you had any information on me at all you’d of shared it but you haven’t and you know why you haven’t? Because your a sad old
Pathetic, lowlife trolling someone you don’t even know!

It is funny how you accuse everyone of being scared but you're such a s bag you've had your comments turned off for weeks.
What's up Shrek, scared you are going to be outed for the fat, ugly scammer that you are?
Well don't worry petal, you were outed months ago.

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
At least she’s mothering her child, the person sharing my whereabouts with you abandoned her kids for drink, resulting in devastating consequences!
Funny you say that, she was away all weekend with her kid and grandaughter having a ball actually think they got things sorted just like mothers do she sorted things with her family jimmy get ur facts straight

Sep 7, 2024
Bolton
Funny you say that, she was away all weekend with her kid and grandaughter having a ball actually think they got things sorted just like mothers do she sorted things with her family jimmy get ur facts straight
No she wasn’t 😂😂😂 I seen her today lmao! And guess 20 years later is better than nothing aye! How are your WhatsApp messages btw? You know they can be traced right?

Sep 7, 2024
Bolton
It is funny how you accuse everyone of being scared but you're such a s bag you've had your comments turned off for weeks.
What's up Shrek, scared you are going to be outed for the fat, ugly scammer that you are?
Well don't worry petal, you were outed months ago.
My comments have never been turned on 😂 some videos they are but 95% of my vids have never had comments on