James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England
Well you’re in luck because indeed he has posted a crying video. Honestly it’s a joke it really is. I’m tempted to comment but I’ll bide my time!
I really want to comment saying his destroyed so many people with getting their hopes up that if he can jet off on holiday after three major surgeries in a week and a ITU stay and a induced coma, then gets home on the friday and goes away on the Monday and can go swimming, lay in the sun, get drunk and go clubbing other people will think they can do the same! But actually it's not possible no one can do that after three major surgeries, an induced coma and an ITU stay! So James you are the one that's destroying people and getting people's hopes up thinking if you can do it then they can! The only reason you can do it is because it's all fake! The only thing you have got is fictious disorder! We are not the ones destroying people we are the ones showing people the truth and stopping him from telling more lies, destroying people's hopes that they can recover like him and also scamming every system possible oh and also draining funds from the NHS by pretending his unwell and causing is "bleeds" by either drinking excessively or doing something he shouldn't!

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England
Multiple heart attacks, stage 4 bowel cancer, harassed, no family or friends, ‘friend’ abandoning him abroad alone…. What’s next?
Let's guess he will be admitted to hospital any time from now due to the trolls or another perforation. However if it's a bleed or will be a bit suss because while he was on holiday enjoying a bit of the old Spanish sun he had no bleeds at all in fact he did have any problems with his health at all. It's very strange that whole week he didn't have any medical emergencies at all previous to him going away he was bouncing in and out of hospital all the time with issues!

Edna

Jun 9, 2024
yorkshire
There is no way he can have all those surgical procedures, complications, perforations, induced comas etc and look as healthy as he does. Any cancer patient in this scenario would have lost a hell of a lot of weight and be deconditioned. Every single time he’s discharged, he is straight back with another “life threatening complication” however all his hospital photos are recycled.

Interesting that “Lisa” takes no pics of him in ICU and is nowhere to be seen apart from updates when he’s “in a coma”

Also body language experts often say scratching the head when talking is often a sign of lying or dishonesty (he does this in every video)

With regards to the live of him in a pool … he would have been septic by now if he had wounds from all his recent surgeries

Never does a video during “chemo” either

Will he interesting to see if he looks any different after a course of chemo because believe me, even the youngest/fittest people it takes it’s toll

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England
There is no way he can have all those surgical procedures, complications, perforations, induced comas etc and look as healthy as he does. Any cancer patient in this scenario would have lost a hell of a lot of weight and be deconditioned. Every single time he’s discharged, he is straight back with another “life threatening complication” however all his hospital photos are recycled.

Interesting that “Lisa” takes no pics of him in ICU and is nowhere to be seen apart from updates when he’s “in a coma”

Also body language experts often say scratching the head when talking is often a sign of lying or dishonesty (he does this in every video)

With regards to the live of him in a pool … he would have been septic by now if he had wounds from all his recent surgeries

Never does a video during “chemo” either

Will he interesting to see if he looks any different after a course of chemo because believe me, even the youngest/fittest people it takes it’s toll
I'm 99.9999% sure he is "Lisa" actually change that to 100% sure as Lisa is never in any pictures and why didn't she go on the holiday as a thank you for all the support she gave him while he was in a coma especially as she has all his personal details. If she has all these personal details I'm sure she would left him on his alone, scared and frightened in a foreign country after so many surgical procedures, hospital stays, ITU stays and a coma!
Also why is it every procedure he has always results in him having another bleed and him being rushed back to theatre to have it fixed? I don't think he has ever had one surgery that his not had to go back to theatre. Also why do all his "bleeds" happen of a night and these events need to be fixed at night with him needing to go to ITU each time? Again every "hospital admission" he ends up in ITU? surely by now they should name the ward after him or at least the bed space as his there so much?

In regards to his body language when he does a live in hospital you can tell his hiding something because he is always looking around the ward the whole time and giving the side eye constantly and he doesn't use the word cancer very often especially if there is staff on the ward, you can tell if there is staff on the ward because of the way he is acting with how he looks round the whole time and again with the side eye also with how he is passive aggressive with answering people's questions.

Again everything is everyone else's thought however he is always the common denominator in everything.

Sisterbliss

Jun 9, 2024
London
Im so glad this issue has been raised! Ive been quietly watching and i do not trust this man abd feel terrible for those who have contributed so generously to his go fund me. I watched with interest as a nurse and some of the meds he had recently been administered did not align with what he was saying. Additionally, he would likely have had extensive wounds from surgery that would most definitely have reacted to swimming pool water exposure. Google his name and see the colourful history he has had too.

rubyroo

Jun 4, 2024
Belfast
Just watched a live where he appeared to be sitting in a bar/hotel lobby, he seemed really pissed off saying people had been threatening to ‘dealive’ him and was telling them to come and get him, think he possibly disclosed where he was. A lot of the people commenting were concerned. It seemed to me like he had been drinking alcohol? No idea why he bothers with the likes of TikTok if it’s causing him so much stress.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I’m looking at his videos around 28th May when he had his massive surgery… his videos are in different rooms / beds. You can see the end of the bed is different on the 29th. I’m sure he’d say he was being moved between wards but are they gonna start making you change beds a day after massive body surgery lol?

I’m fully invested in this already.

If anyone has any other munchausens by internet people please pop their name in the new thread made for them. I find this genre of human truly fascinating.

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England
There’s no way he has just had chemo and then pissed up in a bar. I used to be a nurse and every single video is a red flag for me …
Everything he does is a massive red flag the re used photos, videos the same monotone monologue. He is just a walking red flag. I have no idea how he has still got so many of his adoring fans blindsided by his stories and when you watch his lives it's creepy as fu*k with them all fighting over him and wanting to be his mummy some of the comments as creepy. Anybody would think it's a dating live stream with how they talk to him.

rubyroo

Jun 4, 2024
Belfast
He is absolutely obsessed with getting attention online, it’s actually quite sad. I wish I had screen recorded that live last night, never seen him so aggressive before, he was going mad at people who were being genuinely nice in the comments, going on about the trolls and groups/pages made about him, said he couldn’t expose them because there are hundreds 🤣

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England
He is absolutely obsessed with getting attention online, it’s actually quite sad. I wish I had screen recorded that live last night, never seen him so aggressive before, he was going mad at people who were being genuinely nice in the comments, going on about the trolls and groups/pages made about him, said he couldn’t expose them because there are hundreds 🤣
I've got a few screen recordings from the past lives his done in the hospital where he kept saying he had secondaries on his liver then he said it was his lung but when questioned he said he said liver by mistake because he was reading the comments in the live and said liver as the comments were going so fast and liver came out not lung.

rubyroo

Jun 4, 2024
Belfast
I've got a few screen recordings from the past lives his done in the hospital where he kept saying he had secondaries on his liver then he said it was his lung but when questioned he said he said liver by mistake because he was reading the comments in the live and said liver as the comments were going so fast and liver came out not lung.
I dunno what to think of that, do we believe he actually has stage 4 cancer? There are so many inconsistencies is his story, it’s hard to know what’s true. I feel bad for him going through it on his own as he says but then we are seeing updates from his friend ‘Lisa’. So who is she???

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England
I dunno what to think of that, do we believe he actually has stage 4 cancer? There are so many inconsistencies is his story, it’s hard to know what’s true. I feel bad for him going through it on his own as he says but then we are seeing updates from his friend ‘Lisa’. So who is she???
I believe he is "Lisa" and Lisa is a dear friend of his that updates everything when he is in a coma however this Lisa has never been seen also why didn't she go on the holiday?