James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

LollipopLand

Jun 15, 2024
Newcastle
The majority of comments on TikTok posts about him are people saying that they felt something wasn’t right. The same reason many of us googled him and found this website. I saw a couple of comments that said they questioned his story when they saw the dates on his IVs didn’t add up. We might have believed him for longer if he didn’t ramp up the dramatics so much.

It’s also not trolling on these forums - it’s a place for discussion which he is more than welcome to join.

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Notice the lung cancer spread videos have’t been put back up for all to view. Hmmm wonder why? Also Lisa has gone too, her post while he was in a coma 😂 a lot of his bs is only available to friends.

Anyway James, how are you today? I rang Manchester airport to clear the airspace for you incase you need to be airlifted to Aldi later.

BINGO! You have just played right into our hands making all your videos available containing your bs. You really are a bit thick aren’t you 😂😂

Are we going live together later? While you are being all cocky asking for people to go live but blocking everyone? Unblock me petal, we can have a little chat. I asked you last night but you s yourself as usual. I can even give you some info that will help you prepare your case, cos you are sure gonna need it.

Jun 8, 2024
UK
He’s trying to manipulate the whole situation by saying ‘oh I’m not proving it until you prove I’m lying first’ wtf does he expect you to do, you don’t have access to his medical documents, he’s the only one that can post proof he’s telling the truth. We all have our doubts and he can EASILY put it all to bed but somehow he so far has chosen not to, says a lot!!
Yea it does but he won’t be the smug t for long.

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
So he said he had the gfm only on for 24hrs in a previous TT before taking it down and now it's 48hrs?
Also he still claims that's the RNLI footage is him in the water but it's been proved on their page it as filmed a year before so how does that add up?
But the other night he denied saying the RNLI footage was him, said it was just a video. He can’t remember his lies from one day to another. The gfm was up a lot longer than 48 hours too.

Jun 8, 2024
UK
this will all come out when its in the media, they have been informed. The police to. No where to run then James. Its coming…
Can you imagine tucking into your tea and seeing that bastard flash up on the local news. Breaking news “a man has been exposed on popular social media app TikTok for being an out and out control freak, a pathological liar & for lying about cancer & attempted suicide. He collected amounts of money from a funding website, claiming at first it was fraudulent but then backtracked saying that he put it up after all. Now Mr ffoed.. oops sorry, Kofoed, what do you have to say for yourself?

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England
Can you imagine tucking into your tea and seeing that bastard flash up on the local news. Breaking news “a man has been exposed on popular social media app TikTok for being an out and out control freak, a pathological liar & for lying about cancer & attempted suicide. He collected amounts of money from a funding website, claiming at first it was fraudulent but then backtracked saying that he put it up after all. Now Mr ffoed.. oops sorry, Kofoed, what do you have to say for yourself?
I live for the day it happens and when it does and for those who have doubted us and sent you all the hate and those messages to then say "oops, don't we look stupid now!"
Seriously thought these people that love a sob story and cling onto these army groups are ludicrous and need a day job rather than going from sob story to sob story

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England
But the other night he denied saying the RNLI footage was him, said it was just a video. He can’t remember his lies from one day to another. The gfm was up a lot longer than 48 hours too.
Exactly he can't remember his lies, it's just like with said you have to be a good liar to remember the stories/lies you've told and unfortunately James is an awful liar because he has forgotten what his said because his told so many different lies and versions of his fiction book he can't remember what chapter his on now.