James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
Here's another one for you @icansmellthebull I noticed on his Facebook he'd posted some pictures of soldiers and I'd read he'd said his dad had fallen in service.
So I had a look and Google image brings up a a soldier who died, newspaper articles and a documentary mention ONE son who is 7yrs younger than James and step daughter 1yr older than James. I believe this maybe his uncle or other relative (or even someone with the same surname!) As i cant tie him as his dad on ancestry.com but get this... his army vehicle went into a CANAL and he sadly drowned. Sound familiar? (James broke 2 ribs in his canal drowning)
The guys restructured his whole life to suit his own narrative. 🤣

PenelopeP

Jun 17, 2024
london
Here's another one for you @icansmellthebull I noticed on his Facebook he'd posted some pictures of soldiers and I'd read he'd said his dad had fallen in service.
So I had a look and Google image brings up a a soldier who died, newspaper articles and a documentary mention ONE son who is 7yrs younger than James and step daughter 1yr older than James. I believe this maybe his uncle or other relative (or even someone with the same surname!) As i cant tie him as his dad on ancestry.com but get this... his army vehicle went into a CANAL and he sadly drowned. Sound familiar? (James broke 2 ribs in his canal drowning)
The guys restructured his whole life to suit his own narrative. 🤣
I read this too. A soldier with the same surname who died age 35 (the same age he said his dad was when he died) in 2007. I think uncle too. Can’t find anything about anyone who could be / could have been his dad

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
I read this too. A soldier with the same surname who died age 35 (the same age he said his dad was when he died) in 2007. I think uncle too. Can’t find anything about anyone who could be / could have been his dad
On ancestry his birth certificate has two names as mothers names horton then osbourne, so I'm presuming horton was his mum's maiden name and she was married to an osboune. Maybe she had an affair 🤔 and at a later date kofoed was added. There was a Stephen James Kofoed who died in Wigan in 2007 so that timeline would fit. Looks likely his mum had an affair with him as there's no record of marriage. Kofoed is a very rare surname with people in just two areas bolton and Harrogate and looking on Facebook the families are interlinked.

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Don't mean to be rude but if you look above you'll see I've been here two days. I am aware of all the things he does it just confused me as I seen the TT before coming on here.
Oh you would have to read all pages to understand it a bit more because even i cant wrap my head around it.

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
I've never seen anything as funny as this chancer, Jamie boy if you're going to lie you should make damn well sure you're good at it first.
Tbf I would imagine he even got backlash from his fangirls ….. “hums Craig David” hospital bed on Tuesday , flying off to Tenerife on Wednesday …. 😂😂😂

He truly is the gift that keeps giving 😂