Katie Reed @ Katiereed87

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
No read what you put

I he took them from the park that was last and I have them back full time and said that he took them and that was last year and I made clear I think you are the one who is on drugs and everone on here knew about that and you all were having your opinion a while ago
I ain’t on no drugs unlike u and no one on here knows me not even you now go clean ya house instead of tell people u don’t know ur life story cos honestly love no one gives a 💩about ur life they just see how nasty u treat them kids wen u no money for ya ❄️

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
No read what you put

I he took them from the park that was last and I have them back full time and said that he took them and that was last year and I made clear I think you are the one who is on drugs and everone on here knew about that and you all were having your opinion a while ago
No You have tripped up there havnt you lol and I have my kids full time and the social services closed down the case because they are happy with everything but I do think you should get some help because I think you are on drugs lol 😂

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
No You have tripped up there havnt you lol and I have my kids full time and the social services closed down the case because they are happy with everything but I do think you should get some help because I think you are on drugs lol 😂
How the do have a tripped up ur the one who needs help omg why I’m arguing with a fully grown woman who can’t look after her kids now pee off I’m off to the Trafford centre with daughter something u will never do with ur kids av u let ur son make rocky road yet no to busy sniffing ain’t ya

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
U need them ur a bad mum
Am I really you know me so don’t you and I am not a perfect mum and I don’t think there is any perfect mums out there but I love my kids and they love me and there dad would not let me have them full time if he thought I was a bad mum and social services would not close the case if they thought I was a bad mum so I don’t care about your opinion

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
Am I really you know me so don’t you and I am not a perfect mum and I don’t think there is any perfect mums out there but I love my kids and they love me and there dad would not let me have them full time if he thought I was a bad mum and social services would not close the case if they thought I was a bad mum so I don’t care about your opinion
Don’t need to know u to know ur a bad mum u show it all over tiktok 🤦‍♀️

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
Don’t need to know u to know ur a bad mum u show it all over tiktok 🤦‍♀️
So you think u can juge someone by watching them on TikTok and actually yes last year was a struggle for me but I don’t really let my kids on there much anymore because of the vile trolls you think u can call someone a bad mum because you sit and watch me and stalk me but I have my kids and if I was a bad mum I would not have them and yes I have has to tell them off when they are naughty I’m not gonna be like that’s a good girl or good boy if they are being naughty and I bet there is foudands off mums and dad out there that have to do the same thing to tell there’s children off if they are being naughty and that doesn’t make us bad parents it’s called disaplin to tell your child not to be naughty u need to learn what parenting is about lol or I bet you don’t even have ur kids your self

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
So you think u can juge someone by watching them on TikTok and actually yes last year was a struggle for me but I don’t really let my kids on there much anymore because of the vile trolls you think u can call someone a bad mum because you sit and watch me and stalk me but I have my kids and if I was a bad mum I would not have them and yes I have has to tell them off when they are naughty I’m not gonna be like that’s a good girl or good boy if they are being naughty and I bet there is foudands off mums and dad out there that have to do the same thing to tell there’s children off if they are being naughty and that doesn’t make us bad parents it’s called disaplin to tell your child not to be naughty u need to learn what parenting is about lol or I bet you don’t even have ur kids your self
Do u judge a tv show or film u watch yes people do if u don’t want people talking about ur life don’t put it on social media oh I know wat parenting is love my eldest 21 never had social services in there life she got a brilliant job my kids never speak to me like ur kids speak to u cos I don’t speak to them like s like u do urs av u never heard the saying treat n speak to someone how they speak n treat you 🤦‍♀️

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
I ain’t on no drugs unlike u and no one on here knows me not even you now go clean ya house instead of tell people u don’t know ur life story cos honestly love no one gives a 💩about ur life they just see how nasty u treat them kids wen u no money for ya ❄️
Na I don’t need to clean my house anymore I have a personal assistant that comes and does everything now and and u can think what you want because I know I am not doing drugs and havnt for ages and that is why my finances are really good but shame about other people because u are on something and actually things on the tv are not real u muppets go and worry about ur own life and not my life u must have a very crappy life to be living in my life lol 😂

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
Na I don’t need to clean my house anymore I have a personal assistant that comes and does everything now and and u can think what you want because I know I am not doing drugs and havnt for ages and that is why my finances are really good but shame about other people because u are on something and actually things on the tv are not real u muppets go and worry about ur own life and not my life u must have a very crappy life to be living in my life lol 😂
Ain’t living in ur life if I was I would be ashamed end of the day people judge what they read on the news that’s real life if u didn’t air u problems people wouldn’t know and u say ur finances are good let’s see how long u beggin on tiktok for ya drug money sayin it to make rocky road with ya son wen we no full well we know it for ya coke and wen u do av it don’t still hide it in ya tea bag packet on the cupboard like u told ur live u did ages ago it’s funny cos people have good memories and they remember ur lies unlike you one day all ur kids will walk away from u and be glad to be away from you

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
Ain’t living in ur life if I was I would be ashamed end of the day people judge what they read on the news that’s real life if u didn’t air u problems people wouldn’t know and u say ur finances are good let’s see how long u beggin on tiktok for ya drug money sayin it to make rocky road with ya son wen we no full well we know it for ya coke and wen u do av it don’t still hide it in ya tea bag packet on the cupboard like u told ur live u did ages ago it’s funny cos people have good memories and they remember ur lies unlike you one day all ur kids will walk away from u and be glad to be away from you
U are crazy why would anyone tell people in a live stream that they have hid coke in a tea bag box lol so u are bullshshiting there but now I definitely know who u are and I will pop by in a little while got to go out and get my son new bike and then I will come see you have just messed up there lol I know who this is anyone can say that they don’t live near me but u have just given it away dumb and I have never said in a live that I hide coke in a teabag box well I knew u wasn’t that clever sty pants and u have messed up there lol

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
U are crazy why would anyone tell people in a live stream that they have hid coke in a tea bag box lol so u are bullshshiting there but now I definitely know who u are and I will pop by in a little while got to go out and get my son new bike and then I will come see you have just messed up there lol I know who this is anyone can say that they don’t live near me but u have just given it away dumb and I have never said in a live that I hide coke in a teabag box well I knew u wasn’t that clever sty pants and u have messed up there lol
I have the screen recording of it n carry on it will be all over tiktok I ain’t a little nobody im bigger on tiktok than you I have outed another bad mum on the app

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
Why u riding ur son new bike to Stockport come see me I’ll be waiting love good luck

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
I said teabag packet it u that said box and that’s the exact words u said on the live and that bag n box still on top of ur cupboard wonder why that is

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
And the only way u will be getting a new bike for ur son is if ur gettin it given u won’t spend ya coke money on ur kids

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
I’m going to come in ur house and
Why u riding ur son new bike to Stockport come see me I’ll be waiting love good luck
shut up u live down old London road and I will come down and flush ur mum down the toliet watch this space stop with the lies now you have messed up big style and you know u have see you soon

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
And the only way u will be getting a new bike for ur son is if ur gettin it given u won’t spend ya coke money on ur kids
Actually you dumb t i am bying him a brand new one actually ok 270 so go suck on that dick head at least I don’t sit there and by my daughter 200 weed every week like you do skank

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
I’m going to come in ur house and

shut up u live down old London road and I will come down and flush ur mum down the toliet watch this space stop with the lies now you have messed up big style and you know u have see you soon
Haha no I don’t go in whoever’s house u think iam u will see ur wrong do it on live please so I can laugh wen u see ur wrong 😂😂