Katie Reed @ Katiereed87

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
They wasn’t taken actually so there u don’t know anything lol but Katie has the kids full time because the kids dad decided he doesn’t want to see them anymore because of his bird doesn’t want the boys at her house so he was made to choose his girlfriend or his boys and he chose his girlfriend and he dumped his kids so he is the best dad ever lol 😂
U say all this but then on ur lives u say he sends the kids money he takes ur son boxing ur son asked other day about staying at his dads u said yeah ask ya dad but u forget what u say and u say we love u we obsessed with u but it’s not it’s u who obsessed and still in love with ur ex that’s why u can’t keep him and his bird out of ur mouth that’s why ur working ur way through his mates to try and make him jealous but guess what it clearly ain’t happening cos he not come back to u can’t blame him the way u are really

michaela200

Mar 16, 2024
essex
I’m not Mary sniff darling have u been on the sniff again sweetie I’m just a silent watcher your taking a screen shot of something I e only repeated about your brother what you said on a live about him last week lmao cause u lent him 3o quid and u sat there saying if his new girlfriend Jodie is watching your boyfriends a poncey t taking money of u and your nephews and u only had 45 p in the bank and sat they saying you’ve had to eat 1.00 pizza how am I harassing your file only repeating what you told everybody on your live silly fing t

michaela200

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Well Mary smiff you and now harrasing my family and that is wrong and my brother knows that you are not Mary smith and you are making stuff up and you are stalking my family
Why you naming people on here and showing their pics when it’s not them I’ll have to report that to the old bill as it’s harassment and illegal posting somebodies pic without their consent maybe I’ll post the screen recording of u live where your slagging your brother off calling him a ponce and a crack head

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
I hate liars anyone got screen recording of her slagging the brother off it's mad that she says all that on live and don't get banned teen-agers watch tiktok no need of it
I’m sure someone said they do but if she is that adamant she has not said she wants to be showing everyone the live from that day but no she won’t cos she is a compulsive liar she forgets her own lies all the time
Come on Katie if ur so convinced we lying and u didn’t say it show us or ur brother the live replay go on I dare u n make sure it the right one u show and we all remember which live it is so come on prove we are liars I dare u

michaela200

Mar 16, 2024
essex
I I’ll say it again she lent him 3o quid then was slagging him off saying if his new girlfriend Jodie was watching your boyfriend is a ponce and a liar and leaves her and her kids without money is she saying she never said it then apparantly she had 45p in the bank cause he wouldn’t pay her back