Lauryn Goodman (@lauryngoodman91)

Itsmeagain

Jul 30, 2024
glasgow
She used those kids just for money she’s disgusting, also she wanted Annie’s neighbour to spy on them for footage of her hitting the kids to use in her case?! Wtf the woman is deranged, she clearly is a stalker and Annie needs a restraining order against her, if she’s capable of that it makes you wonder what else she would do.

Kyle should have wrapped it up or got the snip he’s tied to this tramp for 18 years now.
yep i seen that, nothing surprises me with this tramp anymore if im completely honest she’s needing sectioned for the walkers safety its frightening the lengths she’ll go to!!! hopefully the next time she’s in court its for Annie doing her with stalking & harassment! absolutely agree he only has himself to blame but i feel for Annie & RRRR.

Mar 1, 2024
yep i seen that, nothing surprises me with this tramp anymore if im completely honest she’s needing sectioned for the walkers safety its frightening the lengths she’ll go to!!! hopefully the next time she’s in court its for Annie doing her with stalking & harassment! absolutely agree he only has himself to blame but i feel for Annie & RRRR.
Her latest. “The kids will always be her main priority”

What a pile of se, she’s out to destroy Annie any way and every way possible, why didn’t they make her sign a NDA that would ban her from talking about them, I’m sick of seeing her se on the Daily fail.

Itsmeagain

Jul 30, 2024
glasgow
Her latest. “The kids will always be her main priority”

What a pile of se, she’s out to destroy Annie any way and every way possible, why didn’t they make her sign a NDA that would ban her from talking about them, I’m sick of seeing her se on the Daily fail.
kids have never been her priority, its always going to be about her. she’s got absolutely zero shame, when will it end?! i just seen a comment supposedly they do have an order on her well they need to slap her with a harder one. did you also see the post she made on her insta story about Kyle paying someone off. if this was a male doing this s to a woman the internet would be going cuckooo!!!! funny how her insta is on & off being private. clown🤡

Mar 1, 2024
kids have never been her priority, its always going to be about her. she’s got absolutely zero shame, when will it end?! i just seen a comment supposedly they do have an order on her well they need to slap her with a harder one. did you also see the post she made on her insta story about Kyle paying someone off. if this was a male doing this s to a woman the internet would be going cuckooo!!!! funny how her insta is on & off being private. clown🤡
That order clearly isn’t working so they need to get a new one, she takes it off private when she drops hints to the DM. no I missed that post. She’s disgusting.