Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
But it's ok to troll kk's kids though right ??
Ignore because the conversation isn't going your way? Because we aren't pretending to be her neighbours? And we aren't accusing her children of sexually assaulting each other ?

As if they didn't make it obvious already its the same person behind these accounts, they even got the profile pic the same 🤣 oopsy 🤣 honestly this is fing brilliant 👏 being slagatha christie wasn't working out so she's storming CC like she can really derail this thread HAHAHA please carry on because this is 10/10 entertainment 🤌 knowing KKK is THIS bothered. Fabulous 👌 chefs kiss 💋

I'm still shocked she pays for botox when every time she gets it she's still wrinkly as do 🤣 she's the definition of who put 50p in the dickhead. Someone stuck in straight in the slot between her eyebrows 😂 and don't even go there with the lips. do me what a waste. She could get another 3 hour holiday with that 😂

Apr 21, 2023
As if they didn't make it obvious already its the same person behind these accounts, they even got the profile pic the same 🤣 oopsy 🤣 honestly this is fing brilliant 👏 being slagatha christie wasn't working out so she's storming CC like she can really derail this thread HAHAHA please carry on because this is 10/10 entertainment 🤌 knowing KKK is THIS bothered. Fabulous 👌 chefs kiss 💋

I'm still shocked she pays for botox when every time she gets it she's still wrinkly as do 🤣 she's the definition of who put 50p in the dickhead. Someone stuck in straight in the slot between her eyebrows 😂 and don't even go there with the lips. do me what a waste. She could get another 3 hour holiday with that 😂
😂😂😂
I noticed the profile pics being the same and then quickly changed too.

Poor, poor troll etiquette 😟

Apr 17, 2023
But you were the first to mention anyone's vagina . Honestly your just coming off stupid.
253 pages, keep up, I defo weren't the first to mention that thing. The monstrosity has been posted on this thread you halfwit.

The irony of you calling me stupid whilst being unable to use the correct version of your. It's you're fyi didn't you ever watch friends 🤦🏻‍♀️

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023
Just caught up on this thread from yesterday, wow! Can we get back to ‘trolling’ KK and her Children now please?
Children should never be brought into it . Have a word with yourself because If you think that’s acceptable then you are a c@#T my mate.

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
Thought I'd catch up on her tiktok cos of the sleeping bag and this honestly needs a trigger warning ⚠️ put it awayyyyyyyyy. She's like the pig from toy story a proper barrel 🤣
It’s the way she says people want her to stop…I genuinely don’t want her to stop cos do me it’s HILARIOUS. I absolutely love the car crash viewing and the sheer lack of awareness of how much of a fat bastard she is. The SIZE of that belly button it’s like the Grand Canyon. I’ll just never get over her being a 30 odd year old woman bothering her arse to make ‘clap backs’ like this…meanwhile the rest of us are out with the girls or our kids 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Apr 16, 2023
It’s the way she says people want her to stop…I genuinely don’t want her to stop cos do me it’s HILARIOUS. I absolutely love the car crash viewing and the sheer lack of awareness of how much of a fat bastard she is. The SIZE of that belly button it’s like the Grand Canyon. I’ll just never get over her being a 30 odd year old woman bothering her arse to make ‘clap backs’ like this…meanwhile the rest of us are out with the girls or our kids 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

SAME 😂 like by all means, keep going! I fell off of corrie and eastenders years ago and this tops them both put together 🤣 and her saying what would people talk about if she stopped OF? Her s parenting amd neglect, the fact she keeps no relationships with men, friends or family, the years of harassing and still harassing others then wondering why she has pages on here and Tattle.. Her grotesque self in general! So don't think it's OF keeping us talking KKK. It's the fact you're a fing state in general 🫶

Apr 16, 2023
Children should never be brought into it . Have a word with yourself because If you think that’s acceptable then you are a c@#T my mate.
The only reason her Children are ever ‘brought into it’ is because she has and will continue to post about them. ‘Strangers on the internet’ know far more about their behavioural and developmental issues than they ever should and that is purely because Mother of the year has openly spoken about them on numerous occasions over many, many years.