Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
Pahahahaha thinking the word retard is exclusive to an insult 💀💀💀 go shove a dictionary up your clunge you socially, morally retarded idiots! Ffs 🤣🤣🤣

Can't expect anything less from this fing dunce 😂😩😭
muting is the way forward ✌🏼 IMG_5508.png
It really is ✌️ she's like a child, any attention is good attention 🙄 go back to drawing in your lou inspired brows hun, not long and you'll be childless like her you carry on 😘

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
Can't expect anything less from this fing dunce 😂😩😭

It really is ✌️ she's like a child, any attention is good attention 🙄 go back to drawing in your lou inspired brows hun, not long and you'll be childless like her you carry on 😘
Wow hun!!! firstly why have you got screen shots from almost what 6 months to a year ago stored on your phone ? And that's not fing weird at all .
We really are scraping the barrel now aren't we.

Apr 16, 2023
DONE👏🙌 and will be doing for every other stupid account the t makes🙃😅

The beast is only replying to the people that are entertaining it so I think you've made the right decision!! Hopefully we'll be back to normal soon, picking apart moby dick with no distractions. Bravo though. Nice try to her... Very sad.. But good try😂😂

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
The beast is only replying to the people that are entertaining it so I think you've made the right decision!! Hopefully we'll be back to normal soon, picking apart moby dick with no distractions. Bravo though. Nice try to her... Very sad.. But good try😂😂
Back to normal obsessing over kayleigh making her relevant 🤣🤣🤣

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
That’s some fing talent I’ll give her that, using one hand to hold that monstrosity up to make it look like a normal tit not an udder, gwaaaaan KKK 🐷
Oh back to slagging tits off again , Jesus christ 🤣🤣 you lot really are obsessed with her tits and body aren't you.

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023
DONE👏🙌 and will be doing for every other stupid account the t makes🙃😅
I’m here for the sheer fact this monstrosity thinks she’s the next Rebecca Goodwin and came to point and laugh like everyone else, but it’s come to be quite apparent that anyone who signs up here and goes slightly against neighbour 1-100 or yam (no offence) they’re either a “retard” or “kk,aileen,glitz,” and so on and so forth. What is wrong with people having a healthy debate. Can’t expect every member to sing from the same hymn sheet. We are allowed a difference of opinion without being one of the mentioned fs ever to grace the internet!

Apr 16, 2023
That’s some fing talent I’ll give her that, using one hand to hold that monstrosity up to make it look like a normal tit not an udder, gwaaaaan KKK 🐷

I'm so traumatised looking at that pic, god knows how her kids are gonna feel when they come across the one of Dan spaffing over her spaniels ears 🤢🤮😂