Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Aug 8, 2023
We’re here to back you for when the inevitable happens. You know the truth no matter how it’s spun. I think most people that follow her have a pretty good handle of what she’s like.
Thankyou- appreciate that. Yes, I’m ashamed to admit she did have me fooled for a long time. I did feel sorry for her as I do genuinely see traits of mental health issues and of course, there is two young children witnessing their mothers behaviour, but the way she went about messaging my partner for no reason when I’ve tried to help her, give advice, guide her to be a better parent etc, isn’t acceptable.

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Thankyou- appreciate that. Yes, I’m ashamed to admit she did have me fooled for a long time. I did feel sorry for her as I do genuinely see traits of mental health issues and of course, there is two young children witnessing their mothers behaviour, but the way she went about messaging my partner for no reason when I’ve tried to help her, give advice, guide her to be a better parent etc, isn’t acceptable.
As she did me

Apr 16, 2023
And again laughing as his A's are in shape of dicks, maybe instead of thinking of the next dick all the time and putting men before your kids you teach him how to write, or is it in fact you have drawn that yourself to boost views again ,sick in head you really are
FOR THE BLOCKED✌🏼
She’s actually gross she’s laughing that Ted drew “A” on his whiteboard and she was laughing that they looked like dicks. She’s such a disgrace.

Aug 1, 2023
FOR THE BLOCKED✌🏼
She’s actually gross she’s laughing that Ted drew “A” on his whiteboard and she was laughing that they looked like dicks. She’s such a disgrace.
oh kk don't forget to tell your followers how you engage on this site. if you search your name it clearly shows how much youve fing commented you dick.
lionel richie? fing hell i have no words.

imagine being a new mother and you bully and troll innocent people online, you continue to your next pregnancy with briah and your still trolling and THEN you ignore bobby to the point he asked you to help him play and you stuck that face of yours in a phone which was more important and THEN you self refer to social services because you cant control him. its not about control, its the fact you taught him nothing. he acts like a baby because he was left to be a baby and you did no learning with him at all. shame on you for your shocking s parenting! karma!!

Apr 16, 2023
And then expects school to deal with him, and the irony of us all on our phone's all the time 🤣 your on here aswell budha tell your fake friends that and every other website your on hours at a time ,no wonder there so delayed ,it's all on you wasting ss time as you need help as you can't control your kids
oh kk don't forget to tell your followers how you engage on this site. if you search your name it clearly shows how much youve fing commented you dick.

imagine being a new mother and you bully and troll innocent people online, you continue to your next pregnancy with briah and your still trolling and THEN you ignore bobby to the point he asked you to help him play and you stuck that face of yours in a phone which was more important and THEN you self refer to social services because you cant control him. its not about control, its the fact you taught him nothing. he acts like a baby because he was left to be a baby and you did no learning with him at all. shame on you for your shocking s parenting! karma!!

Apr 17, 2023
FOR THE BLOCKED✌🏼
But she does spend hours on here with us “lonely ladies club” again pot/kettle and we aren’t all fing women. Dickhead

And who or what is linol you illiterate t? Oh wait it’s the self-diagnosed dyslexia again isn’t it

Jul 25, 2023

A day out for them kids is a day reduced raiding . Poor kids have seen nothing this summer .

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Another day in the life of a t. Everyday is just a repeat of the last. I dont think she has gone a day in weeks where she hasn't targeted someone or brought drama to her social media. Without it though what is she? A poor excuse of a mum with a dodgy tan and awful dress sense. She has made it her identity because she has nothing else in her life. But maybe I'm just jealous? Or obsessed. Want to ask my husband KK?

Aug 1, 2023
Hi @Buddha_belly, you have commented on here 200 times. That makes you obsessed with us hun.
200 times. 200 times, i will say it one more time, 200 times. Your obsession with women you used to harass and troll is incredibly scary and damn right fed up.
Yam is amazing and thats what you hate so much, anything you say to her doesn't affect her. I might just follow all your followers (that wont take long) and i might share the real KKK to contradict all your statements. Now that would be fun wouldn't it. I will have a think about it.

Apr 17, 2023
Hi @Buddha_belly, you have commented on here 200 times. That makes you obsessed with us hun.
200 times. 200 times, i will say it one more time, 200 times. Your obsession with women you used to harass and troll is incredibly scary and damn right fed up.
Yam is amazing and thats what you hate so much, anything you say to her doesn't affect her. I might just follow all your followers (that wont take long) and i might share the really KKK to contradict all your statements. Now that would be fun wouldn't it. I will have a think about it.
Let’s not forget the other accounts she used as well. What were they? Sloan Dog and Spagbowl

Aug 8, 2023
Yam is amazing and thats what you hate so much, anything you say to her doesn't affect her. I might just follow all your followers (that wont take long) and i might share the real KKK to contradict all your statements. Now that would be fun wouldn't it. I will have a think about it.
‘Obsessed’ is her favourite word from what I can gather! Yet if we look back to the whole time she’s used social media, how many people has she stalked, bullied, harassed, intimidated, real lifed etc…