Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

EducatedCynic

May 3, 2023
Exactly!!!! All the things that she shrugs off as not important all add up and form a bigger picture. All of the above in isolation may not be a concern but put all of those events together and it really is worrying (can you tell I work in education?) Alongside police reports, social services involvement etc. I’d be vanishing off the internet if I were her.

Apr 16, 2023
@EducatedMoron so would I, but I truly believe shes too narcassistic to do whats right. She'll come back with a pathetic tiktok about her "haters keeping her relevant" and probably a few stories about poor Paul whose not even participated I'm this convo then go back to trolling yam, while calling yam a troll and act like nothings happened. I can read her like a bad book.

May 23, 2023
@EducatedMoron so would I, but I truly believe shes too narcassistic to do whats right. She'll come back with a pathetic tiktok about her "haters keeping her relevant" and probably a few stories about poor Paul whose not even participated I'm this convo then go back to trolling yam, while calling yam a troll and act like nothings happened. I can read her like a bad book.
Wonder how she’ll spin this one to the Scottish Scum?

Apr 12, 2023
Thought the same about the paint. How does the perfect mother not see the paint on them when drying them off and putting on PJs unless that’s another job the kids are expected to do themselves? Brush your own hair, put yourself to bed, see you in the morning briefly while I point at the things I laid out for you the previous night so you can dress yourself because ‘I’m busy getting the kids ready’ 🥲
ahh leave her alone you horrible trolls how can she have time to clean herself or her babies…. she’s either on here, taking pics of her fanny for three quid or cleaning the skirting boards of her manky two up two down, ain’t no one got time for baths when the skirting boards are so important!

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Oh we can all guarantee Bria got a ‘bollocking’ for telling the teacher the truth. I wonder if that’s why she calls her a liar? Trying to say she ‘lied’ when in actual fact she told the truth! It hurts my heart to know that little girl has been failed sooo much (also Bobby too, but in a different way I feel)

Also it really has made me think if the allegation that we won’t mention is true.

Apr 18, 2023
I’m finally fully caught up… @KKK.Hates.Her.Kids - I know it’s draining and also there’s often an element of guilt (not that there should be) but if you do make a report to social services then you’re absolutely doing the right thing. I work with families and honestly the things on those voice notes would actually put her above the threshold that I usually work within. It’s awful to think about the fact that’s what she’s willing to share, god only knows what else those children could have been going through 😔

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
I’m finally fully caught up… @KKK.Hates.Her.Kids - I know it’s draining and also there’s often an element of guilt (not that there should be) but if you do make a report to social services then you’re absolutely doing the right thing. I work with families and honestly the things on those voice notes would actually put her above the threshold that I usually work within. It’s awful to think about the fact that’s what she’s willing to share, god only knows what else those children could have been going through 😔
Yes I agree. A family locally to me had their children removed whilst police investigated ‘assault’ on the children. Not sure what the out come is as it’s still on going but if I was KK, I’d be absolutely crapping my self. But I doubt she cares.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Yes I agree. A family locally to me had their children removed whilst police investigated ‘assault’ on the children. Not sure what the out come is as it’s still on going but if I was KK, I’d be absolutely crapping my self. But I doubt she cares.
The school will have that black eye on record too. So if they contact the school they will also be able to confirm and share any other documented incidents they have.

Apr 16, 2023
@DoIKnowYouHun yep absolutely, it would make sense she brands her a liar for this reason and that allegation.. I know what I think but I shan't say. Its all definitely ringing alarm bells even more now in every way!

@KK’s Personalities Thank you mate, its tough for so many reasons. The guilt, the worry, how draining compiling all the evidence into one, and the worry that at any minute KKK will recognise my typing or how I fing breathe and will contact my workplace, my husband and my dead fing nan the way she carries on!! but will be but I hope it helps the kids.

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Keep keeping me relevant ?! I’d rather be irrelevant than the internet hearing me bully & physically abuse my child ! Manages a full face of make up but can’t check her 4 year old is wearing knickers.

How funny that she slates people for their dirty skirting boards, but assumed her child’s bruised eye (that she caused) was paint. What a flex 💅

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
@DoIKnowYouHun yep absolutely, it would make sense she brands her a liar for this reason and that allegation.. I know what I think but I shan't say. Its all definitely ringing alarm bells even more now in every way!

@KK’s Personalities Thank you mate, its tough for so many reasons. The guilt, the worry, how draining compiling all the evidence into one, and the worry that at any minute KKK will recognise my typing or how I fing breathe and will contact my workplace, my husband and my dead fing nan the way she carries on!! but will be but I hope it helps the kids.
Yes I think I know what you’re thinking 😞 I’m just sickened the more I read on this thread. Today really has just made me want to scoop my babies up and just show them sooo much love.