Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Nov 13, 2023
I very nearly said....she's having a rest from posting here so she can post on her stories about Paul....but then they all arrive. Good job I didn't post something silly and make myself look a fool
Oh love, you need to read back. We’re not her but if it makes you feel better, believe what you want.

May 23, 2023
‘Ok so I’m gonna use something not used in common language and then you do something foreign yeah?’

‘Yeah, I’ll do the Asian s for sure!’

‘SoOo cool! And then one of us come on and be like ‘you guys are just so dumb and uneducated and have no clue what we’re talking about in our exclusive little club that is trying so hard to get noticed on any thread we can’

‘Yeah let’s totally do that because then nobody will talk about the fact Kayleigh is a child abuser!’

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023
‘Ok so I’m gonna use something not used in common language and then you do something foreign yeah?’

‘Yeah, I’ll do the Asian s for sure!’

‘SoOo cool! And then one of us come on and be like ‘you guys are just so dumb and uneducated and have no clue what we’re talking about in our exclusive little club that is trying so hard to get noticed on any thread we can’

‘Yeah let’s totally do that because then nobody will talk about the fact Kayleigh is a child abuser!’

You've seen the screenshots from the group chat? 😂😂😂