Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
Terrible, I know whats worse someone screenshotting someone’s else child, going onto screenshotted photo of someone else’s child, cropping it of someone else’s child and then posting it of …you got it…someone else’s child. Rather my child flipped the bird then be an adult showing people what someone else’s CHILDDDDDDD did you big dummy
Well KK would know all about that

Mar 7, 2024
Great a whole new level of batshit bonkers has been unleashed.
Would you log in here infront of your friends or family to let them know you talk negatively about one person day in day out, no you wouldn’t, what a sad little life Jane, in the hairdressers catching up would you say what I’ve been up to today is talking online about someone’s children, no no you wouldn’t, do better babe!

Mar 7, 2024
Would you log in here infront of your friends or family to let them know you talk negatively about one person day in day out, no you wouldn’t, what a sad little life Jane, in the hairdressers catching up would you say what I’ve been up to today is talking online about someone’s children, no no you wouldn’t, do better babe!
Strained like freshly brewed tea.

Friendlyghost

Mar 7, 2024
The future horse teeth of a child given a dummy when she is old enough to chew because her lazy scumbag mother is too thick to realise the impact of having a dummy past the age of about 2!

The bags!! The brows!! Absolute state!!
Ok but is your husband circumcised Karen? That’s what we want to know