Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

lizziealfafoo

Mar 20, 2024
dunstable
And a vomit button 🤢🤢 no wonder she can't keep a man and her of is free
The live this morning she was bragging she’d have 4 men there for her birthday celebration this weekend 🤮 she thinks it’s a flex when it’s just an ick . Kayleigh hun being hypersexual is a sign of a mental health problem not something to be proud of.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
10th round of botox has failed again on that 11 😂😂😂 maybe if she wasn't so angry all the time her frown lines wouldn't be so deep. The mucky tan, the frown lines, the constant top knot, scruffy clothes with food down the front, selling her hanging tits for free, kicking off at school and anyone else who crosses her path - she is just a chavvy, grubby scrubber without a brain cell between her receeding hair line. Hilarious when she thinks shes 'got one over the trolls' when all she does is make herself look even more ridiculous. Wonder if Kev/Elijah Collins will make an appearance for her birthday- probably not because all he was after was a bit of filth on the side from the dirty w.

Apr 16, 2023
The live this morning she was bragging she’d have 4 men there for her birthday celebration this weekend 🤮 she thinks it’s a flex when it’s just an ick . Kayleigh hun being hypersexual is a sign of a mental health problem not something to be proud of.
In her dreams 🤣🤣 its definitely not a flex, it's called being a s where I'm from

Apr 12, 2023
Nah I don’t think she’s hypersexual, I think she’s just a desperate old s!
I can’t imagine her being any good in bed, not only because she looks like she fing stinks 🤮 she’s such a selfish t she would believe these men are lucky to be with her so she doesn’t need to do much more than lay there like the sack of sausages she is!
She will literally do anything for attention so she probably thinks these four men are coming because she’s wonderful but the truth is they see her as an easy cheap shag who can be binned off after, but little do these poor fers know that if they do get involved, even once with her their lives will change forever because the deranged old s will then be obsessed with them!

Frank_Farmer

Feb 29, 2024
Nah I don’t think she’s hypersexual, I think she’s just a desperate old s!
I can’t imagine her being any good in bed, not only because she looks like she fing stinks 🤮 she’s such a selfish t she would believe these men are lucky to be with her so she doesn’t need to do much more than lay there like the sack of sausages she is!
She will literally do anything for attention so she probably thinks these four men are coming because she’s wonderful but the truth is they see her as an easy cheap shag who can be binned off after, but little do these poor fers know that if they do get involved….even once with her their lives will change forever because the deranged old s will then be obsessed with them!
All in the name of content