Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Bananabread

Nov 21, 2023
A moment of silence for KKKs receeding hair line. It'll be all that box dye along with her daily Croydon face-lift hair style doing that 🤣 her roots are so weird too considering she said she had done them. Totally different colour and KKK idk how much you pay for your botox but if I paid £200 for 2 areas and my aesthetics practitioner couldn't iron out my frown lines, I'd be getting a refund, hun.
She has aged soooo much. 😳😳 she looks awful

May 23, 2023
What’s the account name. I used to be able to find her but can only see the one with a smaller following
I normally type jiggly jugs but sometimes it disappears so I just (Kayleigh physically abuses) look at the soft play video where she’s been tagged (her kids) and go from there.
(Sorry for the extra bits in between, just helps for when she posts her ‘receipts’ from the forum she never looks at 🥱)

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Curves? I just see lumps of fat 😚

I said this, I said does this mean when I pull my lump of stringed pork out the fridge I can call it curvy 🤣
She has aged soooo much. 😳😳 she looks awful
She looks at least 40, if not older but I suppose being a miserable bitter hag is gonna take its toll on your face.
What size is this in pampers? (KK loses it in front of her children on a regs)
And the fact she’s paid an entire 50p on Vinted and it doesn’t even work 🤣🤣
(Blackened her kids eye)
IMG_5789.jpeg
Nooo it's the fact I thought she'd sat in wet 💀🤣🤣🤣

May 23, 2023
I said this, I said does this mean when I pull my lump of stringed pork out the fridge I can call it curvy 🤣

She looks at least 40, if not older but I suppose being a miserable bitter hag is gonna take its toll on your face.

Nooo it's the fact I thought she'd sat in wet 💀🤣🤣🤣
Reminded me of big brother launch night but instead of us being ‘it’s a man’ we were like ‘it’s a nappy!’ 🤣🤣