Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 15, 2024
England
Is that the same tray she used to attach her temu dildo to? Why didn’t she burn it? I bet the nonce followers she has love the thought of that sat in the same room as her kids 🤢
Don't no if it was the tray or straight on that table, it was deffinatley 1 of them, her house is a nonces paradise as she's done "content" in every room including her kid's then add pic's of her kid's in the mix, that picture alone is tragic, pumpkin as decor, the corded sofa 🤢 a rug covering the pee and se marks/stench from the poor dog KK your grim

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Is that the same tray she used to attach her temu dildo to? Why didn’t she burn it? I bet the nonce followers she has love the thought of that sat in the same room as her kids 🤢

I think she does it intentionally. She obviously knows a pedophile would get pleasure from knowing something she's used is in reaching distance from her children. I'm certain it's done on purpose, just as the sexual videos in their room are intentional, and filming at soft play etc. She's clearly found her audience and she's sticking with it, reguardless of how at risk her kids are.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Wouldn't give her any credit that she's able to think anything through. She's far too thick to consider any potential consequences of her actions. She just does as she pleases not giving a do who gets in the way, including her kids.

Her boasting posts today are hilarious. She still thinks she is achieving in life and a changed person for the better. Proving she doesn't have the mental capacity to think anything through. Just thick as do.

Apr 15, 2024
England
Wouldn't give her any credit that she's able to think anything through. She's far too thick to consider any potential consequences of her actions. She just does as she pleases not giving a do who gets in the way, including her kids.

Her boasting posts today are hilarious. She still thinks she is achieving in life and a changed person for the better. Proving she doesn't have the mental capacity to think anything through. Just thick as do.
Love how she says achieving in life 🤣🤣 normal people that would be a better paid job to be able to my a new house or a new car and take kids away on holiday more, for KK it means buying more second hand of toys and more yellow sticker out of date food ,KK your hilarious

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
So apparently made 10k in one month hahahaa. I'm not laughing at the fact she COULD have made that amount of money in one month although highly dont it. I'm laughing at the fact her whole life is still a joke and all she is able to do now is buy more food to get even fatter and feed her kids junk food. Not quite someone excelling in life is it. If she was earning that much after a year in to her OF she would have a deposit for a house, instead she's picking up second hand sex machines and driving round in old bangers thinking she's better than everyone else. What's the saying- you can't polish a turd, she just keeps rolling herself in glitter.