Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 12, 2023
You’d be surprised what I have and know
Pahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
This actually had me cracking up, you’re too funny!

P.s btw obviously that’s not me in your stolen pic I just love to do with your already very damaged lonely life 🤣🤣🤣🤣

P.P.S I love it when you think you found someone and again you stole someone’s pic who probably doesn’t even know your stinking fat fanny exists 🤡

Apr 15, 2024
England

P.s btw obviously that’s not me in your stolen pic I just love to do with your already very damaged lonely life 🤣🤣🤣🤣

P.P.S I love it when you think you found someone and again you stole someone’s pic who probably doesn’t even know your stinking fat fanny exists 🤡
Not the 1st time she's got the wrong person or wrong picture, 1 thing about KK she is definitely no detective 🤣

May 23, 2023
Don’t be silly I was just playing with it 🤣🤣🤣 she hasn’t found anyone, this poor lady’s pic won’t be anyone here!
Kkk is thick as s as we know, she’s been doing this for years and still never found anyone but it’s definitely highly entertaining 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah I’m 90% sure I know who it is but the pic is grainy 🤣🤣 I think it’s somebody who’s a bit partial to a bit of latex 👀🤣

Edited twice cos I’m clearly too much of a pothead to English! 💀🤣

Apr 12, 2023
Not the 1st time she's got the wrong person or wrong picture, 1 thing about KK she is definitely no detective 🤣
She’s not really successful at anything is she?
She’s not a good mother, not a good pet owner, not a good tenant, not a good neighbour, not anyone’s wife, not successful at OF….. I mean I could go on all night with that paragraph!

lizziealfafoo

Mar 20, 2024
dunstable
Bring It Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Apr 12, 2023
Is that another animal you would neglect and kill?

Anyway going to snuggle up to my husband now and catch up on our day 🥰

Now don’t use up all your data searching for people on here you’ll never find babes! Save your universal credit for snacks to enjoy while cooped up in your bedsit 😘

Carly

Apr 12, 2023

Damn I was really wishing it was you cause I’ve been wondering who you are for ages 😂