Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 16, 2023
I haven’t got a clue? I don’t know if it me but there’s a underlying atmosphere on TikTok that is weird.

the crackhead have gone quiet except occasional box visits and sitting in comments.

all the bigger names seem to be talking about each other const and everyone and their dead dog is a wrongun grooming people
Ive barely been on since Mandy's 'big exposure' apart from half of the one on sunday and jumping on when I heard Ste was in Angie's box.

It seems even more toxic than usual on there at the minute.

I'm sick to death of hearing the word pedalo. I was watching Four in a Bed the other day and the group activity was a pedalo race down a river. My immediate thought was of paedophiles when I heard them say it. The word is ruined for me now...RUINED!

Apr 30, 2023
I haven’t got a clue? I don’t know if it me but there’s a underlying atmosphere on TikTok that is weird.

the crackhead have gone quiet except occasional box visits and sitting in comments.

all the bigger names seem to be talking about each other const and everyone and their dead dog is a wrongun grooming people
I'm pleased l don't use TikTok much with what I've seen on it. Lou and Ste are bad enough 🥴

Jun 9, 2023
Why aren’t either of them going live anymore?
I think they’re pretending to “work on themselves” .. Lou has possibly been banned from doing lives on tik tok for a bit .. Ste was live in angies box earlier on trying to get involved in a talk about parenting.. the audacity of him 💀

she’ll no doubt go live after a while like hey evweybody I’ve been going to my drug workers.. done a few carol vorda circles and my leg has fallen off blah blah blah 🫠🤣

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
Ste is in marky mark live
2 weeks until you potentially go down for a few years. Will you:
  1. Spend time with your friends and family
  2. Prepare your defence. Get a shave, a suit, and document ways you are changing, to maybe reduce your sentence
  3. Enjoy the benefits of freedom, perhaps walk through to forest, do something you've always wanted to do but have always put off
  4. Sit in a tiktok box for a double digit audience
Choose wisely. No refunds.

Apr 17, 2023
2 weeks until you potentially go down for a few years. Will you:
  1. Spend time with your friends and family
  2. Prepare your defence. Get a shave, a suit, and document ways you are changing, to maybe reduce your sentence
  3. Enjoy the benefits of freedom, perhaps walk through to forest, do something you've always wanted to do but have always put off
  4. Sit in a tiktok box for a double digit audience
Choose wisely. No refunds.
If it was me: none as I wouldn’t be that stupid in the 1srt place!!🤣🤣🤣

can I give an option 5 and 6

5. save money for jail from the £300 he got from lou
6. spend all the £300 from lou

Apr 16, 2023
She’s gone now, there were loads of comments saying to get her out, she’s lied about DV etc, she didn’t get to speak
he is trying to defend her in the comments. Saving she never lied about being in a DV relationship. He never replied to me when I said that HE is also someone she has accused of DV, not just James.