Lou @Lifewithloux

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
Cats are still there
She was very secretive about showing anything, and she isn't letting the kittens in rooms just her room and the kitchen 🙄 she is going live tomorrow to show her organising! She won't be told by anyone anymore to clean up she will do it when she wants to! That was miss marvel telling her to clean this clean that, I'm wondering if she isn't showing us because it's such a state

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
It made me laugh how awake and alert the cats were my lot were all in there spots bedded down for the night, even the 10 week old kitten has picked up in the routine within the 2 weeks of being here, around 10 to 11 they find "their spot" they all have 1 but all love 1 spot so it's first to that spot on their sofa (yes they have their own sofa) and that's it from them till we start getting up at 6-7 in the morning, they will get up use the litter tray and eat but they would not be playing and crying like hers, which shows they have no routine!
The fur didn't look in the best condition what she did show it looked dull and patch, and they look skinny (but some cats can be lean I know)
I just worry for them I really do they don't deserve to be unkept they look around 6 months old so really need to be spayed and pretty quickly, I hate seeing a female in heat it's horrible and if the male gets hold of her omg the screams no no no she really needs to get on to the vet

She also said she isn't discussing her personal life on there no more that's were creators are going wrong giving too much away and she won't be doing this, this was in reply to someone asking how her appointments went this week! Obviously she has something because they would not just randomly ask that

I do find it strange how she was trying to find a green screen/ blocked the screen with something then had it in pitch black showing us nothing, she said she had antibiotics but didn't want her body to become immune to them! This coming from someone who was proved to say I will have two random tablets!! But won't take antibiotics to help her she didn't say what infection tho maybe she is cover in flea bites and they have gone infected due to not keeping clean? I did find not showing us her face the rooms etc strange something is definitely a miss

Apr 16, 2023
If shes not showing her face I wonder if she is back on the crack and been skin picking again which was always really obvious on her face before.
I was thinking that she might back on something. Especially after she was making such a big deal of her methadone being reduced quickly

May 7, 2023
Blueskies was live on insta the other night saying she hasn't spoken to Lou since the unblocking and standing by her actions. Said if Lou wants an explanation she's happy to talk about it. Maybe she went in to cause trouble, if so I'm here for it lol
Where did blue skies go live?

I logged in earlier when she went live. Did you notice how every time someone asked if the cats had her injections etc she didn’t reply to them just totally skipped over the questions 🙈 so that’s a big fat no then! How long before the female cat is pregnant?!
Apparently some last called Irish Kelly had got beef with Lou - who hasn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

May 26, 2023
Where did blue skies go live?

I logged in earlier when she went live. Did you notice how every time someone asked if the cats had her injections etc she didn’t reply to them just totally skipped over the questions 🙈 so that’s a big fat no then! How long before the female cat is pregnant?!
Apparently some last called Irish Kelly had got beef with Lou - who hasn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣
On insta