Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 20, 2023
She goes on about how she misses the cuddles on the sofa with them watching a film!!

she seems to forget about the monotony of every day caring for children. It is truly relentless some days
She used to get up plonk the kids in front of the TV, drag her duvet downstairs and be there for hours, then panic when James came home. She's always been a lazy f.

Aug 29, 2023
She was fuming that people were in the comments last night telling her that they had been though multiple knee surgeries/replacements and hers look fine and she just needs to walk more 😂
Probably because in Lou's eyes nobody is in more pain than her, nothing is ever her fault and we should all feel sorry for her. I have no clue how she hasn't realised by now that she's fooling nobody. Everyone now knows the real Lou so she's wasting her time coming on with her made up stories looking for sympathy and begging. She needs to walk more and lose weight. She's morbidly obese. Imagine the strain on her knees, they aren't used to carrying all that weight 😳 she said she thinks shes losing weight - if getting no exercise (apart from the daily walk to the chemist if she doesnt call a taxi), lieing in bed the rest of the time and eating nothing but takeaways makes you lose weight then yes Lou you must be 🤯🙈🤣

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2023
She was fuming that people were in the comments last night telling her that they had been though multiple knee surgeries/replacements and hers look fine and she just needs to walk more 😂
My partner was suffering really bad knee pain last year, thankfully through my job we have private healthcare so he got seen and they essentially it’s said because during lockdown etc he wasn’t moving much and the only remedy would be walking more and exercising.
He’s quite active as well so it’s so easily for muscle to be lost. She has all day doing nothing she could walk, volunteer at a charity shop, literally anything to be productive to better her life and her health

Apr 17, 2023
Was just reading the comments on this video and one of them is asking if the guy says il drop u brown after Lou says il do a big order. What do you think? It could be il drop them down. Brown is a street name for Heroin
To be fair he is probably saying I'll drop it down meaning that he will deliver her order to her door.

Apr 17, 2023
Was just reading the comments on this video and one of them is asking if the guy says il drop u brown after Lou says il do a big order. What do you think? It could be il drop them down. Brown is a street name for Heroin
have just rewatched and lou said I’ll do a big order(for stes homecoming I assume) and Ben (the dealer I think) replies that he will drop it down to her.

i really think that we would all be able to tell if she was on class A drugs.

in Lou’s head she believes that as she is clean from class A drugs then she is clean! She doesn’t understand why everyone else including the drug recovery place have a different opinion on what clean means!!!🙄

Aug 29, 2023
To be fair he is probably saying I'll drop it down meaning that he will deliver her order to her door.
Yeah that's what I thought when I first watched it, then I read the comments and thought is that what he says. But it does make more sense for him to say il deliver it down. I wonder how much these tablets cost? Instead of buying a big order of pills maybe she could use the money to take the cats to the Vets. Unfortunately though, I dont think they will ever come above takeaways and tablets on Lou's list of priorities 😢

Aug 29, 2023
have just rewatched and lou said I’ll do a big order(for stes homecoming I assume) and Ben (the dealer I think) replies that he will drop it down to her.

in Lou’s head she believes that as she is clean from class A drugs then she is clean! She doesn’t understand why everyone else including the drug recovery place have a different opinion on what clean means!!!🙄
Yeah I think you're right, it does sound like he says il deliver it down. Lou thinks the pills are ok because she used to get prescribed them. It's crazy how she can think she's clean 🤯 The last live I saw she was actually quite with it compared to how she usually is. I wonder if that's because she's skint and couldn't afford to buy anything. But if that's the case then it shows she can go without taking these pills and could stop.

Jun 21, 2023

Nothing says "Welcome Home" like a drug-fuelled celebration with a few kebabs, funded by the tax payer

Apr 17, 2023
The best part is, she'd order the drugs, and then consume the drugs before Ste even showed up. Welcome home, here's a cold kebab and some empty blister packs.
Oh could you imagine it…

him coming in to her bungalou and she’s off her face on TikTok live and he kicks the do right off as we discover that he sent her the money for the drugs in the 1st place and she says to her followers “wwhhyyyy is he doing vvvis to me!!!!!!!!!

Apr 17, 2023
A fing cat wouldn’t need to take advice off Lou about how to protect its children online. What the actual do lmao. She’s done research and it’s gonna be a possa-if live where she’s going to teach us how to be as good a parent as her ❤️
I’ll be watching with my teeny tiny wee pen and notebook so I can write down her advice🤣🤣🤣

May 7, 2023
I did laugh seeing that live.

Lou believes it’s her duty to use her platform to raise awareness of the wrong uns on tiktok and protect children. Apparently some lad got his chopper out the other night and a lass has been on flicking her bean.

She honestly makes me laugh! She kept saying “I’m so passionate about protecting children” 😤 shame you had no passion to protect your own right? 🤔

She was talking about how easy it is for kids to access social media, Lou you better hope James supervises O & M then.

Does she not think her videos gobbing off about wanting a hit or the whole black eye incident needs protecting? Shes acting like mother Theresa 😂

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Actually hilarious she wants to make it her duty to protect children on the app from being exposed to some of the disgusting stuff that happens on it.
There is literally a video of her out there asking to buy pills.
A video of her asking her boyfriend to give her a black eye.
A video of her saying she will unalive herself.
The people they need protecting from on the internet is people like her.
She really is a thick t.