Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 21, 2023
Lou's so self absorbed and jealous of the positive attention Ste is getting that she's poisoned his mind. He was happy, positive and in a good mood this morning. Since then she's done all she can to bring him down, knowing how he'll react and how it will upset him. No, Ste is not a Saint, but Lou is definitely the one dragging them both down. Sad to see.

Apr 16, 2023
Lou's so self absorbed and jealous of the positive attention Ste is getting that she's poisoned his mind. He was happy, positive and in a good mood this morning. Since then she's done all she can to bring him down, knowing how he'll react and how it will upset him. No, Ste is not a Saint, but Lou is definitely the one dragging them both down. Sad to see.
Totally agree ,she got into his head big style within a cppl hrs LOU your a 1st class c**t and god help you now youve pissed dawn off

Sep 6, 2023
She realises she has no one but ste, she saw how positive everyone was with his return and got jealous. She is terrified that people will show him all the videos of things she's said and done so now she wants to isolate him so she can have someone in her life. Hopefully soon he will realise this, remember before if he left for the bookies she was hysterical and practically stalking him so he wouldn't leave her on her own? She's not worried about him, she's worried about herself. Ste is an adult. He needs to open his eyes and realise that not every single person talking about Lou can be wrong, there's not some group out there secretly making plans to lie to ste about her. She is the common denominator in all this, she is going to ruin him again

Apr 16, 2023
She realises she has no one but ste, she saw how positive everyone was with his return and got jealous. She is terrified that people will show him all the videos of things she's said and done so now she wants to isolate him so she can have someone in her life. Hopefully soon he will realise this, remember before if he left for the bookies she was hysterical and practically stalking him so he wouldn't leave her on her own? She's not worried about him, she's worried about herself. Ste is an adult. He needs to open his eyes and realise that not every single person talking about Lou can be wrong, there's not some group out there secretly making plans to lie to ste about her. She is the common denominator in all this, she is going to ruin him again
I sadly dnt think hell ever wake up ,only been out few hrs and shes fkd his head that much hes bk to threatening ppl ,he needs to run not walk

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
I actually feel sorry for him, he came out looking well and healthy,his voice clear and straight and with high hopes of changing and a better life, yes I know they all say this but she literally dragged him down. Within hours!

I must admit I did think ste was the bad one but since he has his own social media and speaks out you can see its lou thats the evil nasty coercive one, ste doesn't lie he tell it as it is and doesn't paint roses like lou!

I hope this time he sees sense and moves away else he will be sadly be back to square one or worse one of them dead through the other

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
I actually feel sorry for him, he came out looking well and healthy,his voice clear and straight and with high hopes of changing and a better life, yes I know they all say this but she literally dragged him down. Within hours!

I must admit I did think ste was the bad one but since he has his own social media and speaks out you can see its lou thats the evil nasty coercive one, ste doesn't lie he tell it as it is and doesn't paint roses like lou!

I hope this time he sees sense and moves away else he will be sadly be back to square one or worse one of them dead through the pth

Oct 3, 2023
What lead her to show him what we say on here?

We were never ever bullying her. We only ever called her out on her behaviour and judge her on what we see and hear!

Someone on the live today did share her address(wrong door number) ans she didn’t bat a eyelid🙄
If people were that way minded it’d be easy enough to know which door was hers she probably still hasn’t sorted the lawn.

Sep 6, 2023
Any word on when her "exposure" is happening? Or is she watching for both dawn and Michelle to go off line so she don't have to face them? Cheeky cow that she is. Giving it billy big bollocks when their not there to defend themselves and running like a lil b when confronted. Wonder will it be "my battery died" or "my internet broke" when she comes back

Apr 16, 2023
What lead her to show him what we say on here?

We were never ever bullying her. We only ever called her out on her behaviour and judge her on what we see and hear!

Someone on the live today did share her address(wrong door number) ans she didn’t bat a eyelid🙄
She said she was looking for something that some1 had said so she says but what she really did was show ste to try and get him worked up which it worked all because shes jealous of the attention ste gets online