Lou @Lifewithloux

May 18, 2023
Notsogrey is clout chasing, fair enough Lou Lou shouldn't have said what she said but Notsogrey drags it out for views
I’m glad someone finally said something like this, I was added to a few group chats with her but I had to leave she gave me second hand embarrassment! She thinks she’s some kind of celebrity because she posts about Lou and has all the videos etc I found her a bit obsessed I know we all love nothing more than to gossip and to take the piss of Lou’s s show life but I felt she was like a dog with a bone!

Sep 6, 2023
I’m glad someone finally said something like this, I was added to a few group chats with her but I had to leave she gave me second hand embarrassment! She thinks she’s some kind of celebrity because she posts about Lou and has all the videos etc I found her a bit obsessed I know we all love nothing more than to gossip and to take the piss of Lou’s s show life but I felt she was like a dog with a bone!
I don't think she's clout chasing. She's known Lou for a long time and Lou burned her for money. She's seen more of Lou's s than most long time followers I'd say. She's Sick to the back teeth of lous circles of misery.
As for dawn fair play to her for not rising to Lou's bait. It's all only getting Lou more attention which is what she wants. Dawn and Pete have overcome all this and probably just understand there's no reasoning with an addict who has no intention of helping themselves. Let Lou rot and everyone else rise above

Apr 16, 2023
It should be a good day today…

Her tik tok ban is over

She’s been paid

We all know how gobby and a t she is when she’s been paid so I am expecting lots of hulk Lou and blockings of followers🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ( back up accounts will be used today!!)
Well apparently she got paid yesterday, shes just been in stes live saying he was slagging her off which he wasn't and he got her told and poooofff she went, Lou stop stalking his lives hes doing better without you

Apr 17, 2023
he certainly wasn't vaping when i was on his live...
i'm not surprised he spent his money on the wrong stuff but it's just amusing how him and lou beg and misappropriate the funds every fing time

That’s how you spend money that you think the world owes you. They would be different if they had to go out and graft for their money.

If some one lent me money I would make sure I got as much actual proper food as I could with it and not waste it