Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 16, 2023
Begging for money and smoking a joint šŸ™ˆ
Exactly this pp up yet going on about a 15 quid charger thing and smoking a joint, yet wants help with food, baring in mine she has not long since been paid, how about Lou stop gifting ppl on tt, stop eating takeaways all the time and stop smoking green, none of that stuff is a priority, along with the red bulls and normal fags everyday fkn joke you really are

May 7, 2023
The ultimate beg on insta to get some money sent to her pp for food and no one was biting šŸ¤£ She even pinned her pp to her chat. she claims sheā€™s got Ā£40 to spend on food to last her a month whilst the fattest joint that looked like a giant tampon was hanging out her gob and drinking full fat coke šŸ™ˆ

People pulled her about gifting EQ and she said something about falling into a trap of gifting cos itā€™s easy on her phone or sumit. It was lame excuse that didnā€™t really make sense. She said sheā€™s not doing it anymoreā€¦ letā€™s see how long that lasts.

Typed this earlier and didnā€™t hit send! Iā€™ve got some receipts though. Sheā€™s defo back on the crack pipes. Did anyone else spot her scabby lips? Probs why sheā€™s so skint after ā€œpaydayā€ šŸ¤¢

May 7, 2023
I've not really been following her antics for a few months. What have I missed?

Doesn't she get pip now or something surely she can afford 30 quid freezer shop
Not sure about pip but sheā€™s not paying full rent council tax etc. her problem is she can afford to run her house and not be begging for money but she chooses to buy weed, takeaways etc before food! She was smoking a joint whilst asking for money!

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
The ultimate beg on insta to get some money sent to her pp for food and no one was biting šŸ¤£ She even pinned her pp to her chat. she claims sheā€™s got Ā£40 to spend on food to last her a month whilst the fattest joint that looked like a giant tampon was hanging out her gob and drinking full fat coke šŸ™ˆ

People pulled her about gifting EQ and she said something about falling into a trap of gifting cos itā€™s easy on her phone or sumit. It was lame excuse that didnā€™t really make sense. She said sheā€™s not doing it anymoreā€¦ letā€™s see how long that lasts.

Typed this earlier and didnā€™t hit send! Iā€™ve got some receipts though. Sheā€™s defo back on the crack pipes. Did anyone else spot her scabby lips? Probs why sheā€™s so skint after ā€œpaydayā€ šŸ¤¢
She's been gifting EQ tonight in Box Battles so she didnt last long.

Did u see the dark brown fingers last week? They've been clean recently but all of a sudden they were manky brown again. She said it was fake tan but she hasn't tanned, said on her story earlier she might do it today so what was with the brown fingers last week?

Apr 16, 2023
She's been gifting EQ tonight in Box Battles so she didnt last long.

Did u see the dark brown fingers last week? They've been clean recently but all of a sudden they were manky brown again. She said it was fake tan but she hasn't tanned, said on her story earlier she might do it today so what was with the brown fingers last week?
Yes I noticed the fingers they were manky brown,that was no fake tan

Aug 29, 2023
Yeah EQ won the box battles and asked for one of her mods bank details to send some money ro him to show her appreciation. this guy was someone with less than 1K followers and everyone was buzzing with her generosity.

Louā€™s responseā€¦ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ could you be any more desperate or jealous! šŸ™ˆ
She lives in a dream world. She's has tried to get in with every big creator going, either nobody wants to be associated with her because they know all about her or they just don't notice her because sheā€™s a nobody. When is she going to realise the begging and poor me act isn't a good look. Nobody is falling for it anymore, shes been doing it way too long. I know some of the big creators have their paypals up but they produce content, do lots of regular or planned lives and are live for most of the day everyday. I think the likes of CLA spends more time on live than she does off it each day. Most big creators have worked to get where they are and come up with their own original ideas to get themselves out there. Lou has put up the odd crappy video, attempted to copy other creators (remember she was going to do 'discussions' which was copying Angie but even that never happened!) She does the same thing every live...sits in her bedroom moaning about her life. It's hardly riveting viewing.

Last edited:

Noseygit

Apr 16, 2023
She will be getting Ā£368.74 in universal credit each month. Her housing costs most likely go straight to her landlord/housing scheme. My family member is in sheltered accommodation and they get the housing benefit direct to the housing scheme but they do make them pay I think itā€™s about Ā£30 a month to teach them how to keep up with bills. Her council tax I presume is paid directly too.
I do believe she gets pip that could be around another Ā£300 or so depending on what she is getting it for.
But even without getting the pop she should be able to do a food shop for that month on that. Ok it wonā€™t be a great food shop but will be enough for her.

She has went and wasted pretty much all her pay on crap she donā€™t need. Why she needs eyelashes to look good when she never goes anywhere.
And why does she need a battery pack to charge her phone when she is at home and can charge it on the mains?

May 7, 2023
She will be getting Ā£368.74 in universal credit each month. Her housing costs most likely go straight to her landlord/housing scheme. My family member is in sheltered accommodation and they get the housing benefit direct to the housing scheme but they do make them pay I think itā€™s about Ā£30 a month to teach them how to keep up with bills. Her council tax I presume is paid directly too.
I do believe she gets pip that could be around another Ā£300 or so depending on what she is getting it for.
But even without getting the pop she should be able to do a food shop for that month on that. Ok it wonā€™t be a great food shop but will be enough for her.

She has went and wasted pretty much all her pay on crap she donā€™t need. Why she needs eyelashes to look good when she never goes anywhere.
And why does she need a battery pack to charge her phone when she is at home and can charge it on the mains?
Her eye lashes fell off last night when she washed her face. It was hilarious! šŸ˜‚