Lou @Lifewithloux

May 29, 2023
Think our Lou lou beg is tell porkies about the police , unless they knocked nicely on her door and waited for her to open it , but I thought if you was raided , they don't knock they break your door down is this why she won't show us her door 😉 😜 where are your cats , and thanks beg you have blocked me so had to make another account how inconvenient , now let's see your front door and your baby cats 🐈
I got blocked too for calling her out and being a liar! If your going to lie atleast know the rules of the law 🙄🙄

Sep 6, 2023
Think our Lou lou beg is tell porkies about the police , unless they knocked nicely on her door and waited for her to open it , but I thought if you was raided , they don't knock they break your door down is this why she won't show us her door 😉 😜 where are your cats , and thanks beg you have blocked me so had to make another account how inconvenient , now let's see your front door and your baby cats 🐈
Sure the SWAT team do a huge training course on how to knock respectfully on people's doors. Their not meant to catch criminals off guard don't you know 🤣

Sep 6, 2023
Lou when you read here really take notice of this!!!
Think of every single person who has disagreed with you, said you were wrong and called you out for your bad behaviour and those you've called liars, trolls, stalkers, obsessed etc. That amount of people cannot be wrong. You are the common factor here. You are in the wrong. People have proven again and again that you lie over and over going back years. Stop with the pity party, no one will ever believe you again cause your years of taking advantage of people have caught up with you. If you want to be a decent human with any chance of making a real friend in your life start by being honest with people. Stop saying you're clean because you're off class As. You are still a user when you take drugs that are not prescribed for you. If you don't collect it in a pharmacy then you are still a drug addict. Stop begging, lying, being self involved and trying to get money out of people. Go get a job, help yourself and stop crying that you don't know how. You've had more help on the NHS than most of the population but you've chosen to abuse it. Stop claiming you are going to self harm. You are stealing valuable resources from people who genuinely want and need help. You are selfish

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
All those idiots in her live, believing every word she says 🙄 They'll soon see the real Lou, the beg, the liar, the manipulation and empty apologies. She's not even listening to what they say, she's desperate for any attention, good or bad. Won't turn off comments, won't stop going live with big creators and not taking anything in at all. This is no different to how she was with the lovelies and any other time she "has a hard time"
Lou circle continues 😒