Lou @Lifewithloux

Sep 6, 2023
Has she not just long back had her birthday and it apparently got stolen in break in
The birthday was in the old place cause remember the landlord thought there was a break in because of the state of the place. That forensic team is taking a long time to do it's job though. Must be a lot of evidence to process 🤣

Apr 19, 2024
earth
The birthday was in the old place cause remember the landlord thought there was a break in because of the state of the place. That forensic team is taking a long time to do it's job though. Must be a lot of evidence to process 🤣

Wasn’t that what she had to go to court and be a witness for?

The guy if I remember got sent down for it or something?

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
When she was burgled it was at the old place. First she said they'd only nicked the kettle then suddenly it was £200 then £300, £400 and £500. The money was also at various times either her birthday money or for her court letter but the letter money has also been given to her mom for safe keeping 🤷‍♀️ Doubt they had a penny stolen, she can spend a fortnights benefits in 2 days and she's had to admit they we're on pregabs then. She just wanted a pity party

Aug 29, 2023
Haha Lou is live with a green screen. Everyone knows you look as rough as do and you live in a complete s tip so no point hiding behind a green screen 🤣 she's sat drinking alone...someone asked if she had been out with her mates as its bank holiday. She has no friends because she treats anyone who's tried to be one like crap. Deserves the miserable life she has!

Noseygit

Apr 16, 2023
She’s shared this. Linzi Lou says “it on again” with you two after this comment. She also made a comment about caving your head in if you ever went round. Did anyone else catch that?
Lock your doors I bet your shaking in fear 🚨🚓
Yeah I heard her say that. I wouldn’t be worried if she took a swing she would probably miss and fall over 😂