Lou @Lifewithloux

May 7, 2024
UK
To be fair Jays mum is sus as do 🤣🤣 but imagine Lou trying to pull something like that off? I’d love to see her being interviewed on tv 💀🤣
Her interview
“Well I think this is what happened
Interviewer- is that a legit source?
Lou- yeah cos so and so this creator who’s my friend, I met him 3 hours ago knows all about it. His mams Nana’s brothers dog walks round there. I swear down he saw Jay!!”

Sep 6, 2023
She's on another account, apparently two others have been banned or restricted or something.
It's Lifewithloutiktok or similar.
Still doing her skagatha christie act in lives with people as annoying as her.
Just caught a little earlier when she was being smarmy laughing saying as if some other woman (no idea who she is) was in uni. They girl running the live jumped down Lou's throat and turns out the girl is a qualified criminologist (5yrs+ at uni) and has also studied law 🤣 Lou quickly backtracked and came out with "I only did 3yrs at uni myself". I thought it was only like a certificate or something she had? Surely after 3yrs she'd have more?

Aug 29, 2023
Just caught a little earlier when she was being smarmy laughing saying as if some other woman (no idea who she is) was in uni. They girl running the live jumped down Lou's throat and turns out the girl is a qualified criminologist (5yrs+ at uni) and has also studied law 🤣 Lou quickly backtracked and came out with "I only did 3yrs at uni myself". I thought it was only like a certificate or something she had? Surely after 3yrs she'd have more?
I couldn't see Lou going to Uni and actually gaining any qualifications. Unless she showed proof I wouldn't believe it. She's done free open university online courses that you gain no actual qualifications from, just a certificate. If Lou had a degree in something she got from going to Uni and actually putting in the hard work she would be showing the evidence. All iv ever heard her do is talk about it and as we all know, Lou speaks s.

Sep 6, 2023
I couldn't see Lou going to Uni and actually gaining any qualifications. Unless she showed proof I wouldn't believe it. She's done free open university online courses that you gain no actual qualifications from, just a certificate. If Lou had a degree in something she got from going to Uni and actually putting in the hard work she would be showing the evidence. All iv ever heard her do is talk about it and as we all know, Lou speaks s.
She did do something to do with childcare. She did try say for a while it was a degree she had but I think that was proven to be a lie. Just some type of cert she has. I could be wrong though. Just annoyed me the way she sniggered about someone else as if she was better than them

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
I caught that part too 😂
I'm glad she's found similar minded people, but even then they are arguing between themselves and hulk lou made am appearance.

May 7, 2024
UK
Lou slipped up before and said she started uni straight after college but only did the first year and then dropped out. She didn’t complete it. That was for Youth studies degree she’s always banging on about. She told people when she went for a walk through Teesside uni when she got her laptop bag and took her laptop for a day out 🤣

Apr 15, 2024
England
Lou slipped up before and said she started uni straight after college but only did the first year and then dropped out. She didn’t complete it. That was for Youth studies degree she’s always banging on about. She told people when she went for a walk through Teesside uni when she got her laptop bag and took her laptop for a day out 🤣
Yes, I remember that day 🤣 she was reminiscing about her "uni days" and fact she lasted a year and dropped out, lazy back then aswell

May 7, 2024
UK
This is Skagatha Crusty reporting life from the Bunglou 🤣