Lou @Lifewithloux

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
Double standards moans when people s lou of and tell her go kill herself etc and then he comes out with lovely set of words! I think he is very sly and has a nasty temper, when he just blanks her, it's mental cruelty that is I hate anyone being ignored but he seems to do it alot!

Last week when he got his house and she slept at home she seemed so much brighter alert and functioning alot better now they are back together 24/7 it's back to how she was, you can see he pulls down, I honestly think someone housing drug place even social need to split them up and keep them apart, she needs to stop relying on him and needing him, she can do it without him and I'm sure if she gave him up she would get alot more help and respect for making the right life choices

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
The thing that gets me is that she thinks people are stupid enough to believe that her kids were removed from her because of a loophole, like itā€™s just that easy. Social services donā€™t tend to want to remove children despite what sheā€™s trying to sell the situation as to people.

They will have collected the baby from her in hospital because she will have been deemed unfit whilst pregnant, but they will have put a plan in place for her to follow regarding the baby in order to see if she can have custody back in time - Iā€™m assuming things like being clean, sorting housing, showing change and most importantly, attending visits to see him. He will have been with foster carers in the meantime who have obviously gone on to adopt (foster to adopt situation) because she didnā€™t do as she was told to be a mother to Alfie. Her ex canā€™t just stop her seeing her kids unless thereā€™s a court order in place, which there obviously is because sheā€™s said things like ā€œthey forgot to put my name on itā€. Course they did, Lou, course they did. Barristers, judges and qualified professionals just ā€˜forgotā€™ to put your name on a court order. Whoops! Three kids all removed from you and none of it is your fault, absolutely none of it. The social services havenā€™t got a clue have they, cos look how well you live, they must be mad not allowing children to live or stay in that environment. You and Ste have so much to offerā€¦

Apr 12, 2023
Has anyone seen her recent tik tok where she is moaning that her temu link videos are being reported and taken down. Apparently weā€™re all jealous because sheā€™s getting stuff for free and she would love to bounce the skets who are reporting herā€™s heads off (she didnā€™t finish the sentence because she is a s out)
1. Jealous of what exactly? The fact she is a junkie? Waste of space? Pretends to be a mum? Or a scruffy t?
Nah mate. Iā€™d rather throw myself down the stairs than begging/sharing links all day.
2. Iā€™d love to see her try and bounce my head off anything. Does she think sheā€™s scares anyone? Delusional t.
Off to watch šŸ¤£