Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 16, 2023
Oh no, you never imagined it, Yam. They were snuggling up under that manky bobbled quilt after the first night in Ste's new gaff, & she said "awww, he's like a big baby Alfie, he's my baby Alfie now. Want some titty?". She must hide her stories from Carol because anyone with a modicum of intelligence would not fund that pair of skanky smack-rats on ANY level!
No it was a video of them on the bed. I just needed to confirm I wasn’t having some mad fed up dream about them before I posted about it, would have been good to have the video but my testimony will have to do 1f64f-1f3fd.png 1f923.png
Are you guys talking about this?! I was so fing disgusted but I got sidetracked before I could come post it and totally forgot!!

May 4, 2023
Can someone work out her address from that Temu order?

I feel like we need to send the person next door a warning and perhaps direct them here so we can get insider tea
I was wondering this, I am from the same area roughly and she said she is living in Ts4 which is Middlesbrough but I thought she lived in Redcar?

Apr 20, 2023
Taking bets on what she says about new person

1. She went out and new person broke into her room and stole her stuff.

2. She can't leave the room cos she has no key for it so she needs Uber eats.

3. Person is bullying her.
If they're a junkie/serial killer/obvious wrong un she'll be shagging them within days.

May 7, 2023
Has anyone looked at her 30th birthday beg list? The absolute audacity to ask strangers to gift you expensive items for your birthday (when she’s already har a shed load of stuff) as mother, she got her own son some tat from the pound shop! It wasn’t even age appropriate, it was stuff you’d gift a toddler 🙄 How about spending all her temu credits on her kids since they’ve not been in her care for the best part of 2 years! She could send it straight to her mams address. Honestly every time she does her “Woop Woops” when her deliveries arrive it makes my blood boil!