Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 16, 2023
It’s a lot harder to remove a baby at birth than everyone thinks…you need to basically say to a judge that it’s life or death for that baby if left in Mums care…was Lous last baby removed at birth

May 11, 2023
I know someone who’s had 6 children, 4 of which she had prior to becoming an addict.
The eldest 4 were removed and given to their Father. The two that came after were removed at birth and are now adopted.. she’s now ‘clean’ (still smokes weed and takes edibles) and pregnant with her 11th baby (4 previous miscarriages) and thinks she’ll be able to keep this baby.

She herself is like Lou.. very immature, spends a lot of time on livestreams and is in love with a new boyfriend every week/month.
It’s like she can’t be on her own and feels as though she needs a man to be validated. It’s sad because she wasn’t always like that before she turned to drugs.

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
It's the babies I feel sorry for being born to drug users as the drug users know what it's like to rattle they hate the feeling and will do anything to avoid it! But that poor innocent baby who hasn't asked to be born comes into the world and the first thing it experiences is pain from withdrawal from drugs that its mother chose to take! That poor baby body going through that horrible experience, the first thing a newborn baby should experience is love nothing but pure true love,
When they are using drugs they should be made to have the implant or coil to stop them getting pregnant, I would of thought it would mess with your periods alot.
When they have had a child taken off them they should be made to have a sterilisation! To protect any more babies, treat the problem at the root and less children will hurt abused and abandoned! Children are a gift many struggle to have babies and would love the chance to have a baby then you have drug users abusers etc just popping them not giving a s about being pregnant or the baby when they get here.
I feel something should be done she is obviously having sex as she wouldn't think she was pregnant and do tests to check otherwise! So why isn't she doing anything to stop it! To lose contact with 3 children must be heartbreaking why would even want to put herself through that again?

Stesbaldpatch

May 13, 2023
Haven't commented before but have followed her since the original wannabe hinch days
Can't believe the car crash she is lately and found this a week or so ago as no1 could comment on tl about her
Someone said about her neck looking all bruised up and in those food shovelling videos a couple aren't filtered and her cheek and eye looks proper bruised to me? Do you think mc ste is roughing her about?

Edit to say she could just be filthy 🤔

Apr 18, 2023
I’ve 80 pages to catch up on. Busy working and looking after kids. You know how it is, Lou? Oh wait.

Did anyone catch last week that Ste had got some new “ballys” in Lou’s Temu order? She said she doesn’t like them but still got him some. Unless he has an expedition to the North Pole planned, what non-dodgy reason could there be for him to need a balaclava?

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
I’ve 80 pages to catch up on. Busy working and looking after kids. You know how it is, Lou? Oh wait.

Did anyone catch last week that Ste had got some new “ballys” in Lou’s Temu order? She said she doesn’t like them but still got him some. Unless he has an expedition to the North Pole planned, what non-dodgy reason could there be for him to need a balaclava?
do you mean that stupid thing he wears on his head?

He is an up and coming rapper AND a baby daddy. Lost everything and needs clothes , head to toes

Apr 20, 2023

Perhaps they are fresh light summer balaclavas. 🙃