Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 16, 2023
Hold the do up, have I got this right?

The account on Instagram that is up all the insta wankers arse, PTWM, Katie etc, who is sat on insta spouting about how amazing they are for outing is nasty trolls, is sat on a forum chucking racist slurs about?
I didn’t think to screenshot their posts to show what they are like. I would’ve used my burner account to share the pics 🙄🙄

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
Sorry to derail again but anyone remember that account that tried trolling me a while back? Had an obsession with my hair and the state of my house (thought my black grouting was mould 🥴) I’m sure it was the same if not similar name? People being obsessed with my home and my looks like I’m some kind of influencer though 😏💅🏽

Apr 30, 2023
They were delicious times. Obviously not her son passing I’m sure that spurred on a lot of her issues I can’t imagine. She did say things like he was murdered, it happened in a sex act gone wrong like Michael Hutchinson and various other things. Unfortunately he went missing in the woods I thought and took his own life. It was terrible but she did set up various go fund mes. Initially she set one up for the funeral which wouldn’t be that odd I suppose coz a lot of people who don’t live near do like to give something or make a gesture but after that she was setting up loads of gofundmes. They were in financial difficulties I think coz she’s had to stop working due to her problems and they lived in a big house that would have cost a fair bit to run
This was around the time kk had the abortion so she got jealous of the support Lorna got for her 19 year old son she lost without any say
What happened to curvy crumpet