Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 20, 2023
Well enough to go for her methadone, at deaths door if she needs to do a small thing to keep getting free money and housed. do Carol and the others, she will never ever learn while they're funding and enabling her. What was it she said the other day, going to try to buy food with her money instead of wasting it, TRY ffs, everyone else learns this the hard way. She'd learn too if the free money stopped.

May 1, 2023
Well enough to go for her methadone, at deaths door if she needs to do a small thing to keep getting free money and housed. do Carol and the others, she will never ever learn while they're funding and enabling her. What was it she said the other day, going to try to buy food with her money instead of wasting it, TRY ffs, everyone else learns this the hard way. She'd learn too if the free money stopped.
She could go to food banks if she was really hungry. I actually suggested it to her a few months back, she read my message and then blocked me. She just wants money, I’d love to know what bullshit she’s telling people for them to send money rather than sending her in the direction of food banks/charities.

Apr 20, 2023
She could go to food banks if she was really hungry. I actually suggested it to her a few months back, she read my message and then blocked me. She just wants money, I’d love to know what bullshit she’s telling people for them to send money rather than sending her in the direction of food banks/charities.
💯 she's already going to a food bank.

Apr 16, 2023
I do think she would have help if she bothered to go to the appointments, services are stretched and unless you have shown you want to help yourself they won’t help, how many appointments has she missed as she is far too lazy to go to? She is sanctioned every month as she won’t attend appointments! When does enough become enough for the services? And they give up? You lead a horse to drink and all that, especially when there is genuine people that are desperate for the help and want to get better,I think a lot of people are waking up to see what she is really like, she asked for advice I gave her some and she asked for money! I never gave her it! Honestly she could have bought a hoover from temu and she bought s but still has credit for temu to buy a fing hoover but chooses not to, a pig is cleaner than her, she has no one else to blame for where is she bar herself!!