Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 16, 2023
So her mum doesn’t have this rarest condition in T he world that only three people have, she has arthritis and kidney disease 🤔 honestly Lou of your going to spin a web of lies make sure you track what lie is what, it’s like the boy that cried wolf, that live last night was something else to watch and the amount of people sucking up her arse 🤢🤢 is there really that amount of guilable people falling for her lies or are they like us and only follow for the drama 🤔🙊

May 5, 2023
So her mum doesn’t have this rarest condition in T he world that only three people have, she has arthritis and kidney disease 🤔 honestly Lou of your going to spin a web of lies make sure you track what lie is what, it’s like the boy that cried wolf, that live last night was something else to watch and the amount of people sucking up her arse 🤢🤢 is there really that amount of guilable people falling for her lies or are they like us and only follow for the drama 🤔🙊

I think you're right, the majority watch and suck-up so she continues. It's hideous, really.
Plus, your comment about Carol is bang on the button. She's a glory grabber. She wants the praise of getting Lou on her feet. Not going to happen.

What IS going to happen though, is Lou will end up dead from either a drugs od or a beating, whichever is first. Then, I hope Saint Carol is ready for the backlash when Lou is a corpse, because her enabling will be party to the macabre outcome. She can support with wisdom, advice, encouragement, love. She should stop money and gifts because all that is doing is freeing up cash for Lou to buy drugs. That is a fact. Carol is a monster, not an angel.

May 23, 2023
I think with the faking her death thing wasn’t the act itself - yeah it was wrong and insensitive but lots of people ‘cry for help’ which is what it could have been excused as if she hadn’t popped on next day with her red bull of resurrection, no remorse, just laughing at the people who had been worrying about her all that time. Even when I was in her inbox saying people would respond differently to her if she apologised she went on like she would but still didn’t that I can remember anyway?

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
It says a bit further down her post that she has Renal Malakoplakia which is a rare kidney condition, but not “only three in the world” rare. It figures she was misdiagnosed with cancer as the disease presents as a rumour initially so it not all bullshit - just some of it

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
I think with the faking her death thing wasn’t the act itself - yeah it was wrong and insensitive but lots of people ‘cry for help’ which is what it could have been excused as if she hadn’t popped on next day with her red bull of resurrection, no remorse, just laughing at the people who had been worrying about her all that time. Even when I was in her inbox saying people would respond differently to her if she apologised she went on like she would but still didn’t that I can remember anyway?
I remember her apology. It was just written out on a story saying she just wanted people to stop accusing her of buying followers. 🤣🤣

May 5, 2023
It says a bit further down her post that she has Renal Malakoplakia which is a rare kidney condition, but not “only three in the world” rare. It figures she was misdiagnosed with cancer as the disease presents as a rumour initially so it not all bullshit - just some of it

It's also tweatable with antibiotics.

ETA: changed treatable to Louspeak 😂

Last edited:
May 5, 2023
I remember her apology. It was just written out on a story saying she just wanted people to stop accusing her of buying followers. 🤣🤣

It's obvious that 98% of her followers are a combination of bought or inactive accounts. You can always tell by the like/comment ratio on posts. She rarely gets above 30 likes on a post, most average 10 to 15. I'm no mathematician, but it's as plain as the nose on my face.

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
It's also tweatable with antibiotics.

ETA: changed treatable to Louspeak 😂
Maybe. Depends on the severity. Sometimes a tumor has to be removed and this can result in full or partial loss of a kidney. Not the end of the world as long as the other is healthy, but in Marie’s case it sounds like she has other kidney issues. Untreated it can cause issues in other organs. She likely has another autoimmune condition which has caused it. I’d take a good educated guess at vasculitis, but I bet it’s undiagnosed.

And so concludes this weeks episode of House MD: The Birchtits Years

Last edited: