Lou @Lifewithloux

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
When was the last time this slobby cow ate a vegetable or piece or fruit?

Her cupboards are full of absolute s and fags.

Why is she using polish on her kitchen surfaces - they need irradiated, not polished.

Vile. She makes me want to have a bath in bleach.
Are you telling me you don't have a kitchen drawer for 5 maoam and an empty box of fags?

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
No sign of the laptop or tablet since she moved in. In fact on her live or stories the other day she said she could do with another screen while she's filming so can read the comments. She used this line last time so someone would buy her a tablet. She seemed to then have a split second of realisation as to what she said then said 'I could use my tablet I suppose' then changed the subject.

Jun 21, 2023
She's a cheeky b with her new wishlist. What happened to everything people sent her for her other place.
Not one thing for her kids on there either.

How about a few colouring books or something that you could do with them when they come to visit? We know you won't buy them yourself, but a follower might.

Only thinks about herself.

May 7, 2023
Did you see where she was whinging about Ste having a gambling addiction? How nice that he’s got a little hobby courtesy of the tax payers. I’m sure the scheme would love to know that! Also explains why he was posting he had no money in his own status. 🤦🏻‍♀️be careful Ste, she’s outed you lol

She soon changed her tune when he’d gave a couple of quid for a trip to the charity shop. Again could’ve been money she put in a money box for the kids but god forbid they get something from her! 😳