Lou @Lifewithloux

Aug 12, 2023
When I moved into a flat with no furniture we lived on Netto beans on toast for 3 weeks just to afford a second hand settee. Lou must be rolling in it
Me and my partner both work full time and we don't even get all branded stuff, secret lotto win ehh. Ridiculous what about some healthy nutrious food rather than just choc choc fags and redbull

Polly

May 11, 2023
People give away perfectly good computer desks. Even if she got one that needed rubbing down and painting, it'd cos a tenner at best. Not like she hasn't got the time. Suppose it's easier to waste someone elses money, hey?

Shall we take bets of what is needed next for her to do something, after the desk and chair? So far it's been the laptop, the laptop bag, the tablet, the tripod, the ring light, the planner.... fing ridiculous when you list it like that.

Apr 20, 2023
I used to pop something into the food bank trolley every visit to supermarket. I live in a small place, woman and adult daughter moved into flat, she seems a bit not right, but harmless, got a support worker, knocks on peoples doors for coffee, sugar, use their loo. Gets bags of shopping delivered from food bank. Other flat is adult man, violent drug addicted nightmare. The stories ate horrendous. He's been put on a row of one bed flats for elderly and disabled. He's broken in to one, smashed up outside generally. Police not interested, refer to social services. They come once to offer support to him! Which means referral to foodbank, bags of shopping arrive, all that means is he has more money for drugs. I'm never donating again.

Rest.in.penis

Aug 12, 2023
People give away perfectly good computer desks. Even if she got one that needed rubbing down and painting, it'd cos a tenner at best. Not like she hasn't got the time. Suppose it's easier to waste someone elses money, hey?

Shall we take bets of what is needed next for her to do something, after the desk and chair? So far it's been the laptop, the laptop bag, the tablet, the tripod, the ring light, the planner.... fing ridiculous when you list it like that.
I’m sure she had some sort of lap thing for her laptop aswell ?

Apr 17, 2023
Can't believe she is asking for a desk. Like why? Is she at uni and needs a study space? Is she the owner of a business and needs a work from home space? No! She just wants things because she likes the idea of it. Not because it's useful or will improve her life. I studied as a midwife and I did all my study from my lap on my sofa, surrounded by books. I am now also self studying to become a bookkeeper.... And guess what.... No desk, still sat on sofa with my laptop and books, I occasionally sit at the kitchen table if I have to attend a session online. Cos that's what normal people do. Most don't have the luxury of all the space she has.

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
I used to pop something into the food bank trolley every visit to supermarket. I live in a small place, woman and adult daughter moved into flat, she seems a bit not right, but harmless, got a support worker, knocks on peoples doors for coffee, sugar, use their loo. Gets bags of shopping delivered from food bank. Other flat is adult man, violent drug addicted nightmare. The stories ate horrendous. He's been put on a row of one bed flats for elderly and disabled. He's broken in to one, smashed up outside generally. Police not interested, refer to social services. They come once to offer support to him! Which means referral to foodbank, bags of shopping arrive, all that means is he has more money for drugs. I'm never donating again.
Exactly why I don’t donate. I know of people who can afford and buy cigarettes and alcohol every week, but also get food bank deliveries every week 🙄

Last edited:
May 26, 2023
Can't believe she is asking for a desk. Like why? Is she at uni and needs a study space? Is she the owner of a business and needs a work from home space? No! She just wants things because she likes the idea of it. Not because it's useful or will improve her life. I studied as a midwife and I did all my study from my lap on my sofa, surrounded by books. I am now also self studying to become a bookkeeper.... And guess what.... No desk, still sat on sofa with my laptop and books, I occasionally sit at the kitchen table if I have to attend a session online. Cos that's what normal people do. Most don't have the luxury of all the space she has.
That's because our homes are filled with family and friends, hers is filled with Temu s and fing Ste 🙈