Lou @Lifewithloux

NosyMary

Apr 16, 2023
Iā€™m not tik tok savvy at all! But sheā€™s obviously does research/Google to see what all these tik tok things/trends mean etcā€¦.so sheā€™s capable when she wants to use her brain in some tiny tiny form I knowā€¦..for some reason this has annoyed me because when she wants to she can be ā€œproactiveā€ but she just wastes it on se!! Sheā€™s so infuriating itā€™s sickening!!!! Also every time you can see out the windows at the lovely houses across the road I feel so sorry for her neighbours!!!

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
So let me get this right. Dumbo Ste owes Joey 400quid and has traded a drug addiction to a gambling addiction. So he has decided his most appropriate use of time is to badly rap along to Eminem on Lou's (his cheer leader) stories? Did I get that right?

So far today I have had 2 meetings, tidied the downstairs of my house,stripped the bed and on my 3rd load of washing. Just sat down to have lunch before 2 more meetings this afternoon. When I've finished work I will be doing the weekly food shop, having a shower and then bed before tomorrow's adulting begins. And these numpties can't even get the lyrics right to Eminem ffs.

Rest.in.penis

Aug 12, 2023
So let me get this right. Dumbo Ste owes Joey 400quid and has traded a drug addiction to a gambling addiction. So he has decided his most appropriate use of time is to badly rap along to Eminem on Lou's (his cheer leader) stories? Did I get that right?

So far today I have had 2 meetings, tidied the downstairs of my house,stripped the bed and on my 3rd load of washing. Just sat down to have lunch before 2 more meetings this afternoon. When I've finished work I will be doing the weekly food shop, having a shower and then bed before tomorrow's adulting begins. And these numpties can't even get the lyrics right to Eminem ffs.
Did you plan it and record though? If not doesnā€™t count sorry šŸ˜‚

Apr 24, 2023
Bungalow 2, Wecovawee woad.
She's live on Tik Tok and Ste has just basically stuck his head into the oven and burned himself.
These two can't be real? This has got to some kind of s comedy duo

She's now saying Alma is the one who chucked her stuff out. She had a week notice to get it but Lou couldn't pick it up because the Queen died.

Jesus take the wheel.

Apr 17, 2023
She's live on Tik Tok and Ste has just basically stuck his head into the oven and burned himself.
These two can't be real? This has got to some kind of s comedy duo

She's now saying Alma is the one who chucked her stuff out. She had a week notice to get it but Lou couldn't pick it up because the Queen died.

Jesus take the wheel.
For the love of Mary Joseph and the wee little baby make it make sense!!!!!!