Lou @Lifewithloux

Jun 21, 2023
They are complete pigs.

She's sat in a 2 bed bungalou with a dining table but still sat with a greasy take away in bed at 10.30pm on a Thursday evening, hoovering and chomping it up like frenzied animals that haven't seen food in 3 weeks.

Eating and talking with a full mouth is fing revolting.

And think they'd be able to look after young children responsibly. 🙄

May 7, 2023
What’s really irked me tonight is When she was in kebab shop and was live on TT she was showing the menu and prices off and someone commented “I can’t afford it” and then she’s live ramming the kebab in her face to purposely piss people off.
I said it earlier on, she’s done herself no favours! She bangs on about her temu link money helping out her business then slips up on live saying she spent her £40 on crap, Ste’s in tbe bookies and is asking for more money, ramming cakes in her gob this afty from Morgan’s and then in the kebab shop tonight. Again with the slagging off and defensive attitude from people telling her some home truths and then tomorrow she’ll be back with her “hi guys here’s my link” NO!! I hope people are finally seeing her for what she is cos the gifts are drying up slowly.

Also when she left the kebab shop whilst still live and Ste walked in front of the camera, I’m sure she said “your walking like a sp*ker
I absolutely hate that word!!! And after her rude comment to the hearing impaired lady the other day…. I really hope I misheard that but it’s Lou so wouldn’t put it past her!

May 26, 2023
What’s really irked me tonight is When she was in kebab shop and was live on TT she was showing the menu and prices off and someone commented “I can’t afford it” and then she’s live ramming the kebab in her face to purposely piss people off.
I said it earlier on, she’s done herself no favours! She bangs on about her temu link money helping out her business then slips up on live saying she spent her £40 on crap, Ste’s in tbe bookies and is asking for more money, ramming cakes in her gob this afty from Morgan’s and then in the kebab shop tonight. Again with the slagging off and defensive attitude from people telling her some home truths and then tomorrow she’ll be back with her “hi guys here’s my link” NO!! I hope people are finally seeing her for what she is cos the gifts are drying up slowly.

Also when she left the kebab shop whilst still live and Ste walked in front of the camera, I’m sure she said “your walking like a sp*ker
I absolutely hate that word!!! And after her rude comment to the hearing impaired lady the other day…. I really hope I misheard that but it’s Lou so wouldn’t put it past her!
She went to say that word (sp*ker) on her live earlier in town and stopped herself. Makes me wanna slap her so bad

Apr 30, 2023

She did say sp*ker. I've never heard that in years, so for her to use it put her even further down in my estimations. Disgusting parasite what she is.

Aug 12, 2023
Does she get paid weekly or monthy? I haven't had a takeaway in ages Chinese is usually the choice. Two days worth of takeaways could of got her a few quids worth of nutritious food or even staples of her cupboard to last the month but nah blow it all on tat, the bookies, takeaways, redbull and fags. Wonder how much she has saved in her court fund 🤔

May 7, 2023
They’ll have a jolly blow out this weekend and she’ll be back to crying about the state of her life and be blaming Ste. I’m not saying Ste is an Angel but she blames him for everything!
Did anyone see her at tea time when Ste was still in the bookies? Everyone was telling her to get shot and how he’s holding her back etc E but she doesn’t help the situation by not letting him round etc