Lou @Lifewithloux

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
She uses that bio to big up her own fantasy world. She could put up hard working mum of 3 and she would expect people to believe it. For example been clean for 9 months..... hmmmm want She gobbling down the codine only a few months back? Trying to start up a business? No wanting us to do it for her!
Her speech was never that bad maybe the odd word but nothing that you'd have to tell people ypu have a speech impediment. She sounds like I do after a few bottles of wine now so has written that to try and make people think it has nothing to do with the drugs. Don't forget She admitted to using while still with James so ofcourse her speech was sometimes slurred then
Moral of the story do not trust an active drug user

Jun 21, 2023
She uses that bio to big up her own fantasy world. She could put up hard working mum of 3 and she would expect people to believe it. For example been clean for 9 months..... hmmmm want She gobbling down the codine only a few months back? Trying to start up a business? No wanting us to do it for her!
Her speech was never that bad maybe the odd word but nothing that you'd have to tell people ypu have a speech impediment. She sounds like I do after a few bottles of wine now so has written that to try and make people think it has nothing to do with the drugs. Don't forget She admitted to using while still with James so ofcourse her speech was sometimes slurred then
Moral of the story do not trust an active drug user
She mentioned having problems with her speech when she was with James after people noticed her speech going downhill after 'putting on a spwead' wiv a twolley' and calling us 'twolls' . Wasn't too long after tattlers posted about it she all of a sudden says 'i think there's something wrong with my speech' - I got the impression she said that as a bit of a cover-up because I reckon that was around the time she was starting to misuse prescription meds

Apr 20, 2023
She was genuinely crying when the school spoke to her about Oscar's speech. Said she must make an effort as he was copying her. She acknowledged it too, said she was going to make an effort as it wasn't fair on Oscar.
She's really gone downhill, she's definitely stupider than before, she was never a genius but it's really noticeable now. Genuinely think the drugs have wiped a bit of her brain.
The utter state of her now, fat mouth breathing stupid junkie put that in your bio lou.

May 3, 2023
Need to change my name to JobsaGoodUn but I can’t for another couple of weeks.
I vaguely remember a whole s storm when she started saying jobs a goodun and bless his heart a few years ago, cause she was accused of copying someone else saying it? Or have I just made up the biggest pile of bullshit.