Lou @Lifewithloux

Aug 16, 2023
Double sesh at the gym 🤔 even though the first time was so short.
Assuming she ate the rest of the chocolate except the bit on her forehead absolutely pointless really. Like eating the burger king after the first time. Unless she changes her diet. But she'd probably find an excuse not to do that too. All I heard yesterday was excuses every time someone offered advice. Well for the past few years tbh. She just wants everything handed to her. Actually no, she EXPECTS everything to be handed to her.
The rush to sort out the office? Haven't seen her sat in there on the chair she was begging for, at the desk she was begging for.

Polly

May 11, 2023
Yeah it’s definitely a script drug. Doc refused to continue my 2 week prescription of a similar drug after a whole arse C-section so how her one is just handing out opiates for aches and pains sounds a little bit like a big fat lie to me 🤔
Yep.

If any of us went to our GP with a fat ankle, we would be told to elevate, ice, and alternate paracetamol and ibuprofen.

They do not hand out the big guns willy nilly because of addiction. She's blates getting it off any old f.

May 23, 2023
Yep.

If any of us went to our GP with a fat ankle, we would be told to elevate, ice, and alternate paracetamol and ibuprofen.

They do not hand out the big guns willy nilly because of addiction. She's blates getting it off any old f.
If anything they’d prescribe ibuprofen to bring inflammation down wouldn’t they? Addicts forget there’s such thing as paracetamol and ibuprofen I think. Always want the strongest thing out there which isn’t always the best thing for the pain they may (or may not) be having. I’ve been down with covid this week, had a total of 4 paracetamol 🤣🤣