Lou @Lifewithloux

Jun 21, 2023
‘It’s not fair’ poor Lou, nobody ever told her that life isn’t fair hey?
Never hear I say how it’s unfair she doesn’t have her kids but because she’s banned from TikTok it’s the end of the world 😪
The amount of effort she puts into social media vs getting access to her kids is quite something.

Selfishly, not complaining, keeps me entertained :)

Apr 21, 2023
I don’t mean to be a do gooder, I’ll revert back to my troll self later. But having interaction might do lou some good. She’s begging for likes and interacting in conversation. Not just laying in bed begging for laptops. It might get her off her fat arse and out of bed. A ridiculous purpose for motivation I know, but it’s a start.

May 23, 2023
I don’t mean to be a do gooder, I’ll revert back to my troll self later. But having interaction might do lou some good. She’s begging for likes and interacting in conversation. Not just laying in bed begging for laptops. It might get her off her fat arse and out of bed. A ridiculous purpose for motivation I know, but it’s a start.
But she begs for likes to do stuff like clean etc and then when she gets the likes she fs off to sleep 🤣🤣

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
You’ve got to be taking the piss?

Jun 21, 2023
That's enough from you troll.

She spent all day in bed snoring on live yesterday whilst poor Ste grafted hard for likes and she still wasn't happy.

May 23, 2023
Fancy needing likes and gifts to clean your s up. The only reward I need to clean my place is knowing I have a clean home to spend time in. The absolute entitlement of it all
It’s shameful isn’t it? The smell of Cyrus and sage all over the house and unstoppables coming from the washing line is my version of crack. You’d have to pay me NOT to want to clean my home and feel comfortable and clean myself, she’s just really really gross!

Apr 29, 2023
She doesn’t even interact she sits sniffing the screen the whole time 😂 back to troll you go 💀

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
not at all. I was serious. She’s a smack head who’s sole purpose in life is to eat and sleep. Why would saying it might motivate her be taking the piss
People interact with her all the time on her lives and she ignores them or falls asleep. People try to offer advice and support (when she is asking for it or not) but she gets defensive and throws it back in their faces or accuses them of being a troll when it’s clear they are genuine. She said yday she will clean the house if she gets 20k likes. She got 100k. She fell asleep and no cleaning was done. This morning she said she will clean it she gets 10k likes.

Last edited: