Lou @Lifewithloux

May 11, 2023
i think he knows that some of the comments are banter. he always chuckles when he reads "hello blue eyes" for example. in my opinion, he enjoys the advice and being able to give his side of things... because he actually answers our questions, he gets praised and i think he enjoys the praise.
i would love to see him get shot of lou and get back into construction again, as others have said, he genuinely seems interested in bettering himself. that doesn't excuse his past, but i do find it a redeeming quality of his, despite his views on various things. Lou on the other hand, isn't redeemable at all, she has no wish to better herself and gives off a sense of entitlement which riles me.
A lot of questionable views are just views (not saying they're right) sometimes - i would need to sellotape my dad's mouth shut in certain circles 😅

Apr 21, 2023
My dog used to belong to a smackhead. He used to bite everybody, he was covered in fleas and mange, he smelled like lou and at one point in his life he should have been put down because he was a prick.
Now he smells lovely, doesn’t bite people and absolutely deserved a second chance at life. Should we not say the same about people.
No I’m not stoned 🤣

May 23, 2023
My dog used to belong to a smackhead. He used to bite everybody, he was covered in fleas and mange, he smelled like lou and at one point in his life he should have been put down because he was a prick.
Now he smells lovely, doesn’t bite people and absolutely deserved a second chance at life. Should we not say the same about people.
No I’m not stoned 🤣
He smelled like Lou 💀💀💀 I am stoned and now I’m choking 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

kelly96

Sep 25, 2023
Lou is still denial/lying about how she got where she is. Ste understands how he is where he is, has some insight into how to move on, but still fs up and is going back to prison. This will hopefully mean the end of him and lou, cos they're no good for each other. The last few days have exposed Lou as a lying, conniving, controlling little cow. Added to lazy, deluded, LAZY LAZY LAZY. and dirty. She'll find someone else to moan about, she'll lose the bungalou cos no long kitchen scissors to cut va grass wiff, rubbish, rows, noise, police, stupidity.
So true , she goes on about doing some content but she never gets out of bed. And don't get me started on that dressing gown🤢. She is never going to lose weight when all she goes on about is wanting take away or mccdonalds and choc choc. She needs to cook some healthy food ,eat some fruit and stop with the red bull. And how does her house get so messy , there's only the two of them. I am married with two kids and would die if my house was in that state. She needs some home truths, but she will just ignore and do what she wants and then complains when things are getting worse.