Lou @Lifewithloux

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Honestly I think she is so thick and really low intelligence that she can't even see further than the next hour. Definitely not the whole week/month which is why she can't plan, budget or function. She reacts on the emotion she feels in the present and doesn't consider any consequence. She has zero reflection and therefore continues to make the same mistakes over and over with no accountability. She's always been low intelligence bit the state of her now is just something else (drugs or over sedation more than likely). I cant imagine she would ever be able to behave like a normal adult, hold down a job, keepa home without constant intervention. I mean she was even asking people today to send her a list of things she should print out that she might need. She has obviously been asked this by her support worker and she literally doesn't have the brain capacity to even think what she might need printing out. She has all these ideas but can't fill in the steps of how to get there and just constantly fails then cries and blames everyone else. All she knows how to do is beg, if she is not able to receive gifts she sees those not gifting as an obstacle to her happiness and future. Anyway that's my formulation of the day.

Apr 16, 2023
I’ve been out tonight, has she really appointed the bitches of beastwick to be her mods?! The two ‘girls’ that drive her to fake suicide?!?
Kk has to stay relevant doesn’t she! Only earlier she was commenting on stes live and calling Lou a fatty.
Hope those that gave ste money for his shopping now feel like idiots. Whether he was on a complete turn around I would never give to these cretins of society. Ever! There are genuine decent people who work their arse off to provide for their families to fall short every month and get further in debt and also true victims of dv and terrible circumstances that deserve it so much more than these pair of scavengers…

Apr 17, 2023
In all of the recent “drama” the thing that has pissed me off the most was ste.

wether they split up or not I couldnt care less but it was him going on about how he was done with her, his mums told him she’s a wrongun so he was listening to his mum and then the sob story of having no food.

hes bloody good as he doesn’t use the sad weepy face for his sob Story and so many of his followers all fell for it and gifted him money.

all we actually saw him buy was a cup in the charity shop. He was pushing a trolley of his shopping but never showed the actual bags in the trolley or any actual food in his cupboards that he had got with the money,

i really do hope he gets a long sentence next week and you never know his online life might(fingers crossed) make him known inside!!!!! Hopefully he is with really bad tough guys inside as he acts tough but he isnt

(sorry about the rant!!)

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
He said that he will either get prison or a suspended sentence and the minimum is 6 months.

hopefully the judge decides to make an example of him and send him down for a hell of A long time
Can’t see him not getting sent down taking into account his previous convictions and the fact this isn’t the first time he has been caught with a blade

Apr 30, 2023
In all of the recent “drama” the thing that has pissed me off the most was ste.

wether they split up or not I couldnt care less but it was him going on about how he was done with her, his mums told him she’s a wrongun so he was listening to his mum and then the sob story of having no food.

hes bloody good as he doesn’t use the sad weepy face for his sob Story and so many of his followers all fell for it and gifted him money.

all we actually saw him buy was a cup in the charity shop. He was pushing a trolley of his shopping but never showed the actual bags in the trolley or any actual food in his cupboards that he had got with the money,

i really do hope he gets a long sentence next week and you never know his online life might(fingers crossed) make him known inside!!!!! Hopefully he is with really bad tough guys inside as he acts tough but he isnt

(sorry about the rant!!)
And I'm sure he said he had a few ££ left from shopping. But what raised my red flag was yesterday morning when he was saying he wanted to go to his mum's but he didn't have the bus fair, then you had a few post asking how much did he need? 🙈 Ste gave the classic line of not being one to ask for money blah blah blah and how people have already been kind, but they obviously fell for it again! 🙄

Sep 7, 2023
And I'm sure he said he had a few ££ left from shopping. But what raised my red flag was yesterday morning when he was saying he wanted to go to his mum's but he didn't have the bus fair, then you had a few post asking how much did he need? 🙈 Ste gave the classic line of not being one to ask for money blah blah blah and how people have already been kind, but they obviously fell for it again! 🙄
he admitted on live the other day he has a bus pass to get the bus for free.

Jun 21, 2023
I hope that the people who handed over money only have a pound or two for the purpose of getting Lou to FEWM. If so, they got their money's worth. I really hope there wasn't someone giving away a tenner thinking it would be put to good use.

I am a bit surprised by the amount he was able to get. I would've thought maybe £5 total from 3 people. Definitely not what he ended up with 😳

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
He said that he will either get prison or a suspended sentence and the minimum is 6 months.

hopefully the judge decides to make an example of him and send him down for a hell of A long time
He's at the mags - maximum sentence is 1 year I think, knock off a third for an immediate guilty plea. Half it and he'll be out in 4 months, stanley in hand.