Lou @Lifewithloux

jms

Sep 7, 2023
View attachment RPReplay_Final1695922723(1)(1).mp4
Never thought I'd end up working for the DWP.
the comment that said call the police, what’s she meant to say “my boyfriend who i let in is eating my food” give over that’s the type of s you’d run to your mam for when your sibling was eating your food . side note, i physically cannot feel an ounce of sympathy when her whiny high pitched voice makes me want to rip my ears off :’)

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
I actually can’t believe the people who sent him money , how stupid they’ll be feeling at this moment in time! You are idiots 😆 fooled the lot of ya didn’t they?
I think people have had compassion not necessarily idiots. I never sent money but I did for a moment think that maybe he was going to try and change. I feel sorry for anyone that did send him money though as he has rubbed it in their faces and hopefully they won't do it again. Some people are just really kind and it's sad that he is a t x

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
I really do believe he has full control over her and pulls the strings, he controls the money, the drugs, the food, and now their lives. He knew exactly how to con people out of money this week. He is fing dangerous and I have no sympathy for her as she is a fing moron who should know better and has had chance after chance to be shot of him but she needs him