Lou @Lifewithloux

Polly

May 11, 2023
I live in supported accommodation. I have a one bedroom flat and we have staff on-site 9-5 every day and on-call staff out of office hours. We are tested every Monday, but can have tests requested at any time. We have to attend groups/1-2-1s every week, attend at least two community groups (AA, NA or holistic therapy) and have to either volunteer, attend college or work permitted earnings (under 15.5 hours a week). THAT'S recovery.
This is really interesting to know!!

I was thinking earlier, I'm surprised they aren't required to input more in their 'recovery'. And what are they recovering for? I can't really see Ste doing much else than knocking around his house all day, scabbing round for drugs etc. Recovery surely starts with a clear want to be and do better, I think they maybe like the idea of it and the benefits it comes with. They do each other zero favours, and I think they probably love getting free money to get high on. It's not going to be a happy ending, here. Not for s.

Apr 20, 2023
Was it Va Lady coming today? Is Va Lady her support worker? Feel sorry for anyone having to set foot over that festering threshold, they don’t earn enough money to have to do that. Probably less than these 2 scummy wankers are claiming anyway.
She said they'd set her tasks, I really think she's on her way to losing the bungalou. She said she hadn't washed up for 2 weeks? They smoke in there constantly, so it stinks. There's a pizza box in the garden, she was told to cut the grass, that's not been done. She'll just cry about her mental health, but I'm not sure they'll keep accepting that excuse.
If Ste goes to Hogwarts she'll fall apart quickly. Imagine expecting her to go and buy her own choc choc with her own money. And the codeine/whatever.

Apr 30, 2023
She said they'd set her tasks, I really think she's on her way to losing the bungalou. She said she hadn't washed up for 2 weeks? They smoke in there constantly, so it stinks. There's a pizza box in the garden, she was told to cut the grass, that's not been done. She'll just cry about her mental health, but I'm not sure they'll keep accepting that excuse.
If Ste goes to Hogwarts she'll fall apart quickly. Imagine expecting her to go and buy her own choc choc with her own money. And the codeine/whatever.
And when the grass was shown the other week, it'll have to have a strimmer over it first before a mower, because it looked too long.
Meltdown incoming lads! 🤣