Lou @Lifewithloux

Jun 21, 2023
I believe it was Lou. He took her shopping and pregabs and she knew he had a knife.
I thought it was a bit of a coincidence that the neighbours just happened to see him peering into cars and someone just happened to call the cops on him and the cops just happened to send someone out. Not entirely impossible, but it coincidentally happened after he took away food that she felt she was entitled to, after an argument and on the day that he just so happened to be taking his Stanley home...

Apr 20, 2023
I believe it was Lou. He took her shopping and pregabs and she knew he had a knife.
He said if he gets prison he won't be allowed to see Alfie, not sure if he means permanently. As she sticks by him no matter what, I'm wondering if she'll never see Alfie again either. Best thing for that kid tbh.

Noseygit

Apr 16, 2023
He said if he gets prison he won't be allowed to see Alfie, not sure if he means permanently. As she sticks by him no matter what, I'm wondering if she'll never see Alfie again either. Best thing for that kid tbh.
Hopefully neither deserve to see him. He needs to be able to enjoy his childhood

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
Sorry everyone, I'm flicking through trying to catch up - is he getting sentenced today?
Yes, unless it goes to crown.

Mags can only impose a short sentence (1 year?) per offense. If the mag decides he's been a really naughty boy, it'll go to crown court, with a longer delay, which could be a much longer sentence. It's likely he'd still be remanded in custody if that happened.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Notsogrey has the row up on her stories. I'm guessing this quiet couple of hours means he has got some sort of sentence. She'll be hobbling and wobbling down to va shops wiff his card right now.
yeah. same video just uploaded from here. if you're not on greys friend list...i'll repost it again on here as it's buried