Lou @Lifewithloux

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Well that was wild. All because she left a cup of coffee on the floor and ste knocked it over.

This led to her antagonising him until he cleaned it
A slap from lou to ste
A unknown threat about a knife
Stes mum calling him to tell him to get out of there
He took the milk and off he fed

How do people live like this? Both as bad as each other, but the goading, gas lighting, prodding and poking she does towards Ste I think takes the edge for who's worse.

Apr 29, 2023
I've lived with men that I've been scared of and believe you me, there is no way she is scared of him in the slightest.
She was trying to goad him into kicking off at her while she was recording him.
She hates the fact that he seems to be more popular than her.
And she's trying her hardest to rid him of any support that he's got by trying to show him in a bad light.
She is very, very dangerous in my opinion

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Well that was wild. All because she left a cup of coffee on the floor and ste knocked it over.

A slap from lou to ste

How do people live like this? Both as bad as each other, but the goading, gas lighting, prodding and poking she does towards Ste I think takes the edge for who's worse.
What’s the time stamp on the slap? I’m trying to find it in the first live. thanks

Apr 12, 2023

A slap from lou to ste

I’m not condoning what he said as it’s disgusting but I do believe she knows how to push his buttons, he’s a hot headed mess but she’s terrifyingly calculated!

May 7, 2023
She 100% orchestrated that!! There was no need to hop on a live mid argument. She planned that. I think she’s was hoping she could record him knocking her about and use it against him like black mail. Like I’ve got this over you, do XYZ for me or I’ll show the police kinda thing.
She acts stupid, but she’s knows EXACTLY how to play him!! She’s tapped in the head!