Lou @Lifewithloux

May 26, 2023
Okay the knife comment. I have ADHD and I'm fing dangerous with knives. I had 6 fingers wrapped in plasters and gaffer tape last week cuz I really have to keep focus. Many times I've had to tell my family so stay away incase I slip with the knife. I also burn myself constantly, drop things, pick up hot pans with bare hands etc. I don't think it was a threat. My daughter's worse than me and can't even make a cheese sandwich, she's 21 and I have to grate cheese for her lol

Apr 12, 2023
He was on his live when they knocked his door
Ffs I was watching and went to brush my teeth, missed it 😭 wish I was a dirty b now 🤣
She's ended the live telling everyone they've gone too far and there going to regret it now watch 🤣🤦‍♀️🎻🎻
I hope she’s got enough money for the Red bull resurrection

Last edited:

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
So upset by it all but still had the thought process to update her TT bio and tag her PayPal ID. Ransacked... he took his own belongings, some milk and some pancakes. Which he bought anyway. Hardly ransacked. If she's saying this now after we saw it all happen live, then I think we can assume the multiple burgalwys are also not as Lou described! Her lies catch up with her quicker now she blasts them on a live and everyone screen records.

Apr 30, 2023
I really wish someone one on here actually knew him so we could get an update.

I will actually feel sorry for him if he gets locked up tonight because she’s a nasty, spiteful t
Yeah l hear you as well. She's that person that l would say 'Don't turn your back to them if they have a knife in their hand'. She's so devious and manipulating.