Lou @Lifewithloux

Aug 27, 2023
Yeh, it’s all shouty about domestic violence now.

But basically, Lou was on talking about adoption and gave the usual story, but then the angie woman said no one should choose a man or drugs over their kid. Then some Conner guy popped up and told everyone to stop feeling sorry for Lou, and recounted the black eye incident. Lou was in comments saying everything wasn’t true but although she was asked back into a box she did a runner.

Bear in mind I am new to TikTok and this is a mad world. What the actual duck are these people sharing their lives like this?! 😳😳😳

May 11, 2023
Yeh, it’s all shouty about domestic violence now.

But basically, Lou was on talking about adoption and gave the usual story, but then the angie woman said no one should choose a man or drugs over their kid. Then some Conner guy popped up and told everyone to stop feeling sorry for Lou, and recounted the black eye incident. Lou was in comments saying everything wasn’t true but although she was asked back into a box she did a runner.

Bear in mind I am new to TikTok and this is a mad world. What the actual duck are these people sharing their lives like this?! 😳😳😳
I honestly don't get it - i don't even understand what you're saying 😅🙈

Aug 27, 2023
Wow! Now she’s live and going through her children’s pictures, obviously for her new audience that have followed from that group thing.

Every time I start to feel a tiny little bit sore for her she pulls another manipulative stunt like this.

Getting out the kids drawings and giving her court sob story again. I’m fing raging that she’s using the kids for ‘clout’.

Apr 16, 2023
She couldn't do that if she really had a bad back or ankle. I know this as I actually have a problem wiff ma back, diagnosed by scans, like a lot of people, amazing how we all just get on with it.
So do I and I struggle with getting down on the floor to play with my toddler or even leaning down beside the bath to wash her. There’s no way I could just sit on the floor for the sake of it to eat a trough of pasta and grunt like a pig on a live

Apr 30, 2023
I never realised how many dossers there were until I started watching Tik Tok, i used to be able to find an interesting live & have it on in the background whilst I wfh. It’s just full of adults (mostly women!) screaming & shouting at each other for drama or “clout” or people begging for gifts. Lou fits right in.
People need to get jobs ….
I think I'll pass on that Ange's page then. It hurts my head just hearing about it 🥴